British Speedway Forum
Badge

Witches v hammers 2nd Aug

Agree with that James - it doesnt matter whether its 1 point or 20 points we MUST win

Just now, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Agree with that James - it doesnt matter whether its 1 point or 20 points we MUST win

My missus will be singing if we don't ...  :D

• Haha 1

Looking forward to my first trip to foxhall in about 4 years 

• Like 1

No Morris according to Ipswich Twitter, R/R instead.

Edited by Tom Thumb
Spelling

6 minutes ago, Tom Thumb said:

Tbh probably score more

33 minutes ago, Tom Thumb said:

Damn - why no Campton?

You can never really tell from Nick Morris, what he will score at Foxhall as he has had good and bad meetings, can't believe that R/R will weaken the Hammers. I live in hope that we pick up some positive points from the next three meetings but honestly can't see it. Hopefully next season, we will have more fixtures and regular Thursdays and sooner or later a cleaner run from injuries, but please no more track changes, the side needs to learn to ride the same track season after season and gain some home advantage.

Surely a couple of meetings is enough to learn the track? 

Or have a go after the meeting? 

Interesting that the Lakeside website and the BSPA website both say Nick Morris is riding but the Ipswich website says he is R/R. Be interesting to see who is correct.

Not sure about the track changes statement....I've hardly seen anyone anywhere near the new bits, apart from maybe the first bend in heat 1

Edited by Baldyman

21 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Willie Dishington is the referee so don't expect too much one way or the other apart from some rubbish decisions if there is anyone in either team he doesn't like. Probably give you a rubbish track assessment as well. Not that your track is rubbish, but he is. 

Missus is smiling but luckily not singing. I'll take that ...

• Like 1

Good home win!

Heeps needs to have a hard look at himself letting us down way too often!

Said to mark riss when he came round for the collection, “I hope you’re back next year” and he replied “I hope so too!” My dad then said to him “bring ya brother as well” and he gave a rye smile! Could be a German revolution next year if haertel gets another go too!!