British Speedway Forum
Blackadder

Sheffield v Scunthorpe SGBCL 2/8/18 19.30 2000th meeting at Owlerton

8 hours ago, Robinh88 said:

Looks like Charles and Kyle just couldn't find the set up :)

it will be in the tool box where ALL the setups are kept . 

Looking at how busy the car park was last night it should've been a real good crowd. However when leaving, again it could be seen that a local car dealership had quite a few vehicles sitting in the car park! Did seem to be a few Scunny fans on the home straight from the cheers for the victorious Scorps, but what has happened to Sheffield?Are the heat leaders trying to get their averages down so they can get a team place next year?Be interesting to see how they fair against the Bears next week, should be a close contest as they've been poor all season!

As you can tell I'm not impressed with the recent form of the Tigers and WILL NOT be re-newing my season ticket next year what ever the team is. Anyone else notice how this form is mirroring the promotions team in the Premier League? Whats happening? Rumours are already circulating about the Lions will it be Sheffield next?

Don't understand, so next year the Leicester Lions will be riding at Owlerton, when they have a purpose built stadium at Leicester?

So the team riding at Sheffield next season will be Leicester Lions, that should get the supporters flocking in

13 hours ago, Steve55 said:

!

As you can tell I'm not impressed with the recent form of the Tigers and WILL NOT be re-newing my season ticket next year what ever the team is. Anyone else notice how this form is mirroring the promotions team in the Premier League? Whats happening? Rumours are already circulating about the Lions will it be Sheffield next?

Whats the reason you not re-newing your season ticket?  fallen out with speedway or dont like loosing at home?

11 hours ago, montie said:

Whats the reason you not re-newing your season ticket?  fallen out with speedway or dont like loosing at home?

Do you like losing at home or away for that matter? No over the years I've seen Sheffield lose quite a few meetings at Owlerton, but the difference is how a team can suddenly become so poor. Also I've missed several meetings through illness and holidays so I've had no benefit from a season ticket this year!