British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Crazy robin

Swindon Robins 2019

Just now, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Sadly not I’d already booked a holiday, wasn’t it a individual event won by Ulrich Ostergaard (who might I say was immense in 2008) 

Hmm.. odd time to have booked a holiday deep into October, but never mind, you missed a good night.

4 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Hmm.. odd time to have booked a holiday deep into October, but never mind, you missed a good night.

Are you doubting my credibility as a Reading supporter? I didn’t know you was now allowed to go abroad in October. 

1 minute ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Are you doubting my credibility as a Reading supporter? I didn’t know you was now allowed to go abroad in October. 

Was actually trying to help as people see you as the other bonehead on this forum.  

7 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Was actually trying to help as people see you as the other bonehead on this forum.  

I know one thing, people on this forum don’t like it when you criticise riders. I’m a troll apparently for having a opinion.

They call you a troll because you go on and on and don't know when to quit,

The same reason they do the same with folk like Gavan and MFF.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Somerset lad

Dear god... please don't close Swindon....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Sadly not I’d already booked a holiday, wasn’t it a individual event won by Ulrich Ostergaard (who might I say was immense in 2008) 

I was at that last meeting in 2008.  I'm an Oxford fan, but it was heart-breaking.  The true Reading fans were there with tears in their eyes, wandering around the track at the end like lost souls.

Did they ever build anything there ? I went past the site ages after it closed and it was a big pile of rubble.

7 minutes ago, johnno4 said:

Did they ever build anything there ? I went past the site ages after it closed and it was a big pile of rubble.

Nothing built on it - they sometimes use it as an overflow car park!!

The bastards, so the Racers could still be there. I live in Newbury so always had the option of Swindon, Reading or Oxford. My mate was a Robins fan so we came to the Abbey, but still went to Smallmead or Cowley if the Robins were away.

14 hours ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

I lived in Tilehurst and went to Little Heath secondary school. 

Assuming youll be back at secondary school once your 6 week holidays are over?

1 hour ago, johnno4 said:

The bastards, so the Racers could still be there. I live in Newbury so always had the option of Swindon, Reading or Oxford. My mate was a Robins fan so we came to the Abbey, but still went to Smallmead or Cowley if the Robins were away.

I know - it’s ridiculous!  Speedway could still be happening at Smallmead if they hadn’t demolished it - to use as an overflow car park!  It saddens me every time I drive past it and it looks like Swindon may go the same way!! :sad:

18 hours ago, The Doctor... said:

They call you a troll because you go on and on and don't know when to quit,

The same reason they do the same with folk like Gavan and MFF.

I'm honest. People don't like honesty. Simple as that.

33 minutes ago, Trumpy said:

I'm honest. People don't like honesty. Simple as that.

Irrelevant.  You go on and on and never know when to stop.