British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ReadingRacer2017

Poole should be docked points and fined

this ridicules thread is taking people's minds of the fact that Poole are now bang on course for the playoffs , happy days

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

this ridicules thread is taking people's minds of the fact that Poole are now bang on course for the playoffs , happy days

Don’t you mean top?:cheers:

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

I am no Poole fan but some of the s...  thrown at them at times is now getting to be a bit tiresome.I think British speedway is in big big trouble and i think the speedway family need to stick together now otherwise our sport in this Country is doomed.

CONGRATULATIONS Sid, Best comment I've read on here  for a long time, by far. The sport is in decline as it is, without those who claim to love the sport most, fighting to drive the last nail in. I have no problem at all with constructive criticism, even against Poole, but most of it is unfounded, unwarranted, untrue, hyperthetical and born out of sheer jealousy, usually in the direction of Matt Ford and his Pirates.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

I am no Poole fan but some of the s...  thrown at them at times is now getting to be a bit tiresome.I think British speedway is in big big trouble and i think the speedway family need to stick together now otherwise our sport in this Country is doomed.

The Poole fans (shovlar) really doesn’t help when they wind everyone up.

Cant blame Starman he’s just thick. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, therefused said:

The Poole fans (shovlar) really doesn’t help when they wind everyone up.

Cant blame Starman he’s just thick. 

Ha ha, if im thick then theres no hope for you..:nono:

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

I think it is only Iversen who has complained but he hasn't ridden well all season so all the tracks must be bad except for the GP qualifier track which he seemed to like.

This is true,but unfortunately it didn't stop some Poole fans slating Lambert and wanted a ban imposed on him ably led by the sh*t shoveling Shovlar.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, tellboy said:

This is true,but unfortunately it didn't stop some Poole fans slating Lambert and wanted a ban imposed on him ably led by the sh*t shoveling Shovlar.

Not me i didn't say anything about Lambert, his remarks were misinterpreted because they followed shortly on from the Iversen comment.  At the time it seemed he was having a go at the Poole track but in retrospect it was just a moan about spending out on oil catchers.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Not me i didn't say anything about Lambert, his remarks were misinterpreted because they followed shortly on from the Iversen comment.  At the time it seemed he was having a go at the Poole track but in retrospect it was just a moan about spending out on oil catchers.

I think his comments could have been worded better. The " thanks Poole" at the end is what probably baited the back lash. 

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

That's what miffed me off. Bloody clown(s) ...

Edited by Bald Bloke

We will await the next Poole speedway world catastrophe speedway changing disaster to hit this forum.....night night numpties.  xx

6 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

and the muppets dont like it when the sh!t gets thrown back...usually there own sh!t too.

16 minutes ago, Mr X said:

To the muppets who were/are whinging about the horrific dreadful awful ghastly environmentally dangerous and world changing oil spill on a bit of dirt on a race track....hope you've read this....

https://mobile.twitter.com/poolespeedway/status/1025033996042944513

Poole fans saw it tipped onto the track...…….Are they telling porkies against their own  club, or are they genuine ??

You saying they are telling lies ???

You and the rest of the " believers" are the muppets :rofl:

• Like 1