British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ReadingRacer2017

Poole should be docked points and fined

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Oh the irony from the place of ruts!! Ha ha.

Seems like Swindon stole them off us!

i know matt ford has explained that the oil which was on the track on wednesday night as been cleared up . but what i dont understand why it was put there as to why in the first place surely there must be an explanation

People say in the old days the total loss systems the bikes used dripped small amounts of oil on the every track.

Some say oil helps to bind the shale. It might be the case.

Think about it. If oil binds the shale, it would need to be spread all over the track equal !! Otherwise you would get an inconsistent track. That dump of oil was in one place. I don't know if it will provide grip or not, but being in one spot on the track, it makes you think why was it tipped there..Will it need to be aimed at to give more grip, or avoided because it will give to much.

The Poole at all costs crew have rubbished my posts.... You might be on a wind up..

Most can't ride a push bike.

Edited by Bald Bloke

11 hours ago, ray c said:

i know matt ford has explained that the oil which was on the track on wednesday night as been cleared up . but what i dont understand why it was put there as to why in the first place surely there must be an explanation

I thought Middlo has said why..

19 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

19 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Must have missed it then ?

A shame a few Poole fans can’t keep their gobs shut at times. Caused problems for the club.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

A shame a few Poole fans can’t keep their gobs shut at times. Caused problems for the club.

Oh did it?. Was it illegal then.. Genuine question.

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

What happens at the track, stays at the track ...... :D

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Its a sad day when the truth is an incovenience

Also rather crass to blame those fans - any problems were self inflicted by the club. Any responsibility lays solely with the club

• Like 8

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Its a sad day when the truth is an incovenience

Also rather crass to blame those fans - any problems were self inflicted by the club. Any responsibility lays solely with the club

Agree. Bit sad when it seems genuine and honest Poole fans get told they should of kept their gobs shut..:blink:

7 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

When the oil is put in the container, it stays in the container :P ( Not suggesting anything here, don't know if the pic is from the Poole stadium, but it made me smile)

No I didn't make up the pic. It was from the Echo in Jan.

www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/15813834.Andersen_ends_Pirates_stint_by_joining_Leicester/#gallery3

I'll get me coat :wink:

?type=responsive-gallery-fullscreen

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

:D  Matt wishes :D

22 hours ago, ray c said:

Matt Ford will only tell people what they want to hear whether that be the truth or a lie.

• Like 1