British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

Belle Vue v King's Lynn 06/08/18

So after last night's debacle it's on to the much more pleasant surroundings of the NSS and a track which should assist the Stars awful gating a lot more. Rumour has it that Garrity and Andersen should be returning next week and one hopes that the engine room of Proctor and Jorgensen will be fit enough to take their places.

With the return fixture two days after I think four points is the minimum requirement to stay in with a shout of a top four finish.

I genuinely believe this is 1 away fixture the Stars can win if Proctor and Jorgensen are fit.

This is Riss's first meeting around the NSS & Worrall isn't 100% fit.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

I genuinely believe this is 1 away fixture the Stars can win if Proctor and Jorgensen are fit.

This is Riss's first meeting around the NSS & Worrall isn't 100% fit.

mark riss rode there in 2016 for wolves 3 times at least has for worrall watch his score !! we will  have our top 3 unlike last time you only  just scraped it very lucky remind me again the score last night :rofl:

1 minute ago, geoff58 said:

mark riss rode there in 2016 for wolves 3 times at least has for worrall watch his score !! we will  have our top 3 unlike last time you only  just scraped it very lucky remind me again the score last night :rofl:

Why not have a proper grown up discussion instead of being a tool about it?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

What's the relevance of last night to this meeting??

Skidder keep it coming mate, :) but remember it’s only borrowed..... We will get our enjoyment when The Pierrepoint Pirates cock it up, as per.:party:

• Like 1

Anyway back to the serious stuff.  A point at NSS would be a good return. 3 points at the The Mecca of UK Speedway to follow with Rob taking another full house.  Has to be the hottest property in World Speedway.  I wonder what number he will go with in Next Years Grand Prix 23 will be available.

I expect Aces to win this one but we must ensure the Stars leave without a bonus point.

Hope for a safe meeting for all.

52-38 ish, but I hope the Stars can pick up a point.

Know that Rob, Niels and MPT go really well there, hope the adrenaline kicks in enough for Ty to do his stuff then it’s Garrity? and Kasper ....... got to be a better meeting for us than piggin Poole, track is great, taking a minibus up there so they will have support, go Stars :D

Edited by Trees

3 minutes ago, Trees said:

Know that Rob, Niels and MPT go really well there, hope the adrenaline kicks in enough for Ty to do his stuff then it’s Garrity? and Kasper ....... got to be a better meeting for us than piggin Poole, track is great, taking a minibus up there so they will have support, go Stars :D

Any news on Ty's injuries or why TJ withdrew ?

Only what has been put out by the club, Ty battered and bruised but will race at BV and Thomas has damaged tendons and ligaments in his ankle sustained in the Bomber crash, but is having treatment and will race in the Danish Final at Ebsjerg on Saturday!  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Trees said:

Only what has been put out by the club, Ty battered and bruised but will race at BV and Thomas has damaged tendons and ligaments in his ankle sustained in the Bomber crash, but is having treatment and will race in the Danish Final at Ebsjerg on Saturday!  

Thanks. Hope its TJ's left ankle :t:

Garrity back tonight for Scunny with a paid 14 from 5 rides at Sheffield:)

• Like 2