British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

Belle Vue v King's Lynn 06/08/18

4 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Garrity back tonight for Scunny with a paid 14 from 5 rides at Sheffield:)

Some good news :t:

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Thanks. Hope its TJ's left ankle :t:

No it’s his right ankle, the one that Bomber caught in the crash, Bomber was on the outside of Thomas

The one that he puts his weight on in the corners, ouch... At least BV is wide and fast, better than a tight track  for a right leg injury..These speedway riders are tough cookies. 

Edited by Bald Bloke

From what I saw of Kings Lynn last night this should be a breeze for Belle Vue.

• Haha 1

Alternatively basing it on on our away record across the whole season to date we have a good chance of getting something. We have a team of racers so the NSS should suit us.

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Some good news :t:

He's got to come through Edinburgh away in one piece yet.

• Confused 1

Despite last nights meeting which surprised me don't know what happened to the Lynn boys expected it to be pretty close I reckon the stars could get a point no way could they beaten twice like that

8 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

He's got to come through Edinburgh away in one piece yet.

:blink: Lynn need him to, big time Baggy.

They need to put jye etheridge in for Monday he can score at belle vue.A good score from him and kings Lynn may pull off an upset 

54 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

At lease they will be riding on a decent track and not the rubbish tip they had to ride on Wednesday.

I AM not holding a candle for anyone here, and have been critical of the Poole track, but many (not associated with Poole) have commented that the track was good. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John Scrutton said:

At lease they will be riding on a decent track and not the rubbish tip they had to ride on Wednesday.

Were you there John? The Poole track was excellent. Don’t listen to two bummed off bad loser riders who had their arses whopped. Oh hang on, just noticed you are a Kings Lynn fan. Explains everything!

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Now we will be riding on a good track and not the rubbish tip that is Poole, i expect us to keep this within about 6 points. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Were you there John? The Poole track was excellent. Don’t listen to two bummed off bad loser riders who had their arses whopped. Oh hang on, just noticed you are a Kings Lynn fan. Explains everything!

Get your facts right Steve, only one rider commented on the quality of the track, that was NKI. Lambert's comments were concerning an environmental/ unfair to rider cost issue. As I recall Lambert said nothing about the track good, bad or indifferent.

For the record I'm no longer a KL fan:P

• Like 1