British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ReadingRacer2017

Race for the Top 4

No team will pick Poole in the semi. They want to make the final.  I believe we are good enough to make the final against any of the other three, and if we do we could easily go on and win it. No real weak links and still have two strong reserves with Worrall and Jakobsen.  The team we ride against in the semi will need to be at their best to beat us over two legs.

I think Somerset would have picked Poole before Bewley got injured. Not sure what KL are like at Somerset. 

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

It is Somerset v King's Lynn next Tuesday the 4th.On the Somerset website now.

God bless fixed race-nights.      

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

No team will pick Poole in the semi. They want to make the final.  I believe we are good enough to make the final against any of the other three, and if we do we could easily go on and win it. No real weak links and still have two strong reserves with Worrall and Jakobsen.  The team we ride against in the semi will need to be at their best to beat us over two legs.

Somerset will beat you in the semi's  I think it will be a kings Lynn somerset final

4 hours ago, tellboy said:

It is Somerset v King's Lynn next Tuesday the 4th.On the Somerset website now.

Ipswich also at Glasgow

Busy night for Nico :P

7 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Spot on.

We are so bad at the Dorset rollercoaster that we need to avoid that lot at all costs. Other than riding that track my main concern is the lack of points from number seven, need MPT to be on fire for the Play Offs to cover.

If you end riding us it may be better for you if you ride the home leg first what you think ?

Still think Poole will win it all. 

If Lynn finish top i would choose Belle Vue in the semi final. 

6 minutes ago, ray c said:

If you end riding us it may be better for you if you ride the home leg first what you think ?

Not sure it makes an awful lot of difference to be honest.

3 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

may be a guide line tomorrow night

Well what a season it has been, so unpredictable. At the beginning of the season there was so much negativity from some of the Kings Lynn fans about their team, while us Poole fans thought we'd got it right!

Personally I think Somerset are the team to fear over 2 legs, having said that, all of the Poole team are capable of big scores, just so inconsistent, if they could all find form at the same time we would be unbeatable!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Pirate Rich said:

Well what a season it has been, so unpredictable. At the beginning of the season there was so much negativity from some of the Kings Lynn fans about their team, while us Poole fans thought we'd got it right!

Personally I think Somerset are the team to fear over 2 legs, having said that, all of the Poole team are capable of big scores, just so inconsistent, if they could all find form at the same time we would be unbeatable!

your right always somebody missing yesterday was a prime example ?

4 minutes ago, Pirate Rich said:

I think you will find that most of the negativity about the Kings Lynn team came from fans of other clubs........Well done Stars, shut a few haters up....Looks like a play off place at least. Anything more will be a bonus....

4 minutes ago, Pirate Rich said:

I think you will find that most of the negativity about the Kings Lynn team came from fans of other clubs........Well done Stars, shut a few haters up....Looks like a play off place at least. Anything more will be a bonus....

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

It might, depends on the riders really. Knowing you are leading especially going into the second leg and not playing catch up can work well sometimes. 

4 hours ago, Booey boy said:

Somerset will beat you in the semi's  I think it will be a kings Lynn somerset final

I agree as Poole have struggled at home against Somerset. KL will pick Belle Vue and will also triumph in the final