British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mama

Aces for Tomasz Gollob - Bydgoszcz - 7.10.2018

The day after Toruń GP great charity meeting will take place in Bydgoszcz. "Aces for Tomasz Gollob" - World and Polish TOP riders will ride in individual tournament to collect funds needed for the rehabilitation of Tomasz Gollob.

In addition to competition on the track, ex-riders who have had the opportunity to fight with Tomasz Gollob for the world's highest laurels, will also be present at Bydgoszcz stadium. During the tournament, the promotion will have a book about the career of Tomasz Gollob authored by Jerzy Kanclerz, the fans will also have opportunity to buy occasional gadgets related to the hero of the competition.

Start in the "Aces for Tomasz Gollob" tournament has already confirmed:

* participants of the Speedway Grand Prix

Tai Woffinden

Maciej Janowski

Emil Sajfutdinow

Bartosz Zmarzlik

Greg Hancock

Artiom Łaguta

Patryk Dudek

Przemysław Pawlicki

* competitors from outside the Speedway Grand Prix

Piotr Protasiewicz

Krzysztof Buczkowski

Szymon Woźniak

Janusz Kołodziej

Adrian Miedziński

Intense conversations with riders who complete the start list are ongoing.

The sale of vouchers for the competition will start on 20.08.2018 and will take place only at the club's ticket office. It will be possible to order vouchers via e-mail biuro@polonia.bydgoszcz.pl or by telephone: +48 726 365 777 or +48 601 681 644.

Ticket sales and exchange of vouchers for tickets will start on October 1, 2018 and will take place at the club's ticket office and from October 3, 2018 at the stadium ticket office.

TICKET PRICES

* numbered seats

Grand Tribune - 200 PLN

sector B - adult - 35 PLN

sector B - discount - 25 PLN

* unnumbered seats

sector C - adult - 25 PLN

sector C - discount - 15 PLN

Discounted tickets are available to pensioners, women and youth up to 16 years of age.

Children under 7 years - free admission.

Further details about the competition will be published on the official profile of the competition:

https://www.facebook.com/AsyDlaTomaszaGolloba/

• Like 3

On 8/3/2018 at 10:40 AM, Mama said:

The day after Toruń GP great charity meeting will take place in Bydgoszcz. "Aces for Tomasz Gollob" - World and Polish TOP riders will ride in individual tournament to collect funds needed for the rehabilitation of Tomasz Gollob.

In addition to competition on the track, ex-riders who have had the opportunity to fight with Tomasz Gollob for the world's highest laurels, will also be present at Bydgoszcz stadium. During the tournament, the promotion will have a book about the career of Tomasz Gollob authored by Jerzy Kanclerz, the fans will also have opportunity to buy occasional gadgets related to the hero of the competition.

Start in the "Aces for Tomasz Gollob" tournament has already confirmed:

* participants of the Speedway Grand Prix

Tai Woffinden

Maciej Janowski

Emil Sajfutdinow

Bartosz Zmarzlik

Greg Hancock

Artiom Łaguta

Patryk Dudek

Przemysław Pawlicki

* competitors from outside the Speedway Grand Prix

Piotr Protasiewicz

Krzysztof Buczkowski

Szymon Woźniak

Janusz Kołodziej

Adrian Miedziński

Intense conversations with riders who complete the start list are ongoing.

The sale of vouchers for the competition will start on 20.08.2018 and will take place only at the club's ticket office. It will be possible to order vouchers via e-mail biuro@polonia.bydgoszcz.pl or by telephone: +48 726 365 777 or +48 601 681 644.

Ticket sales and exchange of vouchers for tickets will start on October 1, 2018 and will take place at the club's ticket office and from October 3, 2018 at the stadium ticket office.

TICKET PRICES

* numbered seats

Grand Tribune - 200 PLN

sector B - adult - 35 PLN

sector B - discount - 25 PLN

* unnumbered seats

sector C - adult - 25 PLN

sector C - discount - 15 PLN

Discounted tickets are available to pensioners, women and youth up to 16 years of age.

Children under 7 years - free admission.

Further details about the competition will be published on the official profile of the competition:

https://www.facebook.com/AsyDlaTomaszaGolloba/

Planning to go to this meeting 

On 4 August 2018 at 12:25 PM, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Planning to go to this meeting 

Same

Planning on taking this meeting in too. 

Not really understanding the whole voucher thing and I arrive in Torun on Friday the 5th. 

Question is, will tickets be available on the day?

6 minutes ago, youngy105 said:

Planning on taking this meeting in too. 

Not really understanding the whole voucher thing and I arrive in Torun on Friday the 5th. 

Question is, will tickets be available on the day?

I would email them and get how many vouchers you want. If you are able to go to the stadium on Friday/Saturday and exchange your vouchers for tickets then that would be best. I suppose it all depends on the pre sales as to how many will be available on the day.   I would imagine that the 200ZL grand tribune seats will not sell out.

Not as easy as you’d think.

you need to do a money transfer into Polonia Bydgoszcz’s bank which for me has been a nightmare .

Email them and first you need  their Bank name, their 28 digit account number and finally a swift/bic code then transfer your total ticket price in zlotys.

my bank wanted to charge £9.50 for 175zl but I set up an account with Western Union to do this and hopefully it’ll be fully transferred today.

only then will they issue the vouchers !!

good luck !!

Edited by par_darrell

Great line up but will this sell out ?     I'd be surprised.   Maybe ask if tickets can be bought on the day at the box office.

Edited by Mark

49 minutes ago, par_darrell said:

Not sure on that

1200 sold on the first day

Its a big stadium that did hold nearly 20,000 but, reading on here,  has been in poor state for a while    Likely to be a big crowd for Gollob in his home town.     The GP's held there produced some top class racing.

Edited by Mark

After 4 days Polonia Bydgoszcz have finally received my bank transfer and vouchers are on the way.

Big thank you to #shoestringtours for accessing them

Edited by par_darrell

37 minutes ago, par_darrell said:

7000 tickets sold now according to the Facebook page

you could be right about the sell out.