British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mama

Aces for Tomasz Gollob - Bydgoszcz - 7.10.2018

31 minutes ago, james1234 said:

I have sent an email to the club but haven't heard anything is anyone else in the same situation

Yes us , I sent an email and got no response so far, I messaged the club on twitter and got a response saying email the club and sent me an email address, I’m going to try a different route tomorrow and get my polish friends to message them 

37 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Yes us , I sent an email and got no response so far, I messaged the club on twitter and got a response saying email the club and sent me an email address, I’m going to try a different route tomorrow and get my polish friends to message them 

Thanks for your reply. Would you be able to let me know how you get on with other options

took me a whole week from emailing the club requesting vouchers to doing a bank transfer of funds to actually receiving and printing off the vouchers .... but I’ve got them

almost sold out too

On 9/16/2018 at 3:31 PM, par_darrell said:

took me a whole week from emailing the club requesting vouchers to doing a bank transfer of funds to actually receiving and printing off the vouchers .... but I’ve got them

almost sold out too

I still can’t get a reply 

3 hours ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

I still can’t get a reply 

have you tried asking your hotel in Byd.     A few quid may get someone to go to the track.

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

have you tried asking your hotel in Byd.     A few quid may get someone to go to the track.

At the moment we are not stopping in Bydgoszcz, we have booked the Friday in Kostryn, We will book a hotel for the Saturday night when we know where we going on Sunday 

1 minute ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

At the moment we are not stopping in Bydgoszcz, we have booked the Friday in Kostryn, We will book a hotel for the Saturday night when we know where we going on Sunday 

Maybe to the seal the deal to book a room a hotel would have to provide 2 tickets.    :t:        They can only say no. 

11 hours ago, Mark said:

Maybe to the seal the deal to book a room a hotel would have to provide 2 tickets.    :t:        They can only say no. 

We have messaged a hotel close to the track, we await their response 

Just now, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

We have messaged a hotel close to the track, we await their response 

hope you get a positive one.

1 hour ago, Mark said:

hope you get a positive one.

They have responded with no they are unable to get them and gave us the email address which is the one that’s not replying 

Took me about 8 days start to finish getting them

biuro.polonia.bydgoszcz.pl 

is the email address 

im sure they said that capacity had been cut to 10,000 and they’d sold 8,000 over a week ago

Im just glad we got in on the first day !!

Bank Transfer through Western Union took about 5 days to

This meeting does have a Facebook page too and you could try to msg them through that as they are a little more responsive that way than taking two days to reply through email 

What is it with speedway and bad customer relations, we have emailed BSI over something else and they don’t reply either, when customers walk away they cry into their soup but they are the cause 

1 hour ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

They have responded with no they are unable to get them and gave us the email address which is the one that’s not replying 

Did you offer a bribe ?    If not put a terrible review on trip advisor "unhelpful staff"   :D

Edited by Mark

36 minutes ago, Mark said:

Did you offer a bribe ?    If not put a terrible review on trip advisor "unhelpful staff"   :D

We trying something else now, trying friends at other polish tracks now, I will get these bloody tickets some how :D