British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mama

Aces for Tomasz Gollob - Bydgoszcz - 7.10.2018

If anybody needs tickets for that event I can help to get them.

But not many tickets left and seats which are still available I would say there are not good ones.

7 hours ago, par_darrell said:

Took me about 8 days start to finish getting them

biuro.polonia.bydgoszcz.pl 

is the email address 

im sure they said that capacity had been cut to 10,000 and they’d sold 8,000 over a week ago

Im just glad we got in on the first day !!

Bank Transfer through Western Union took about 5 days to

This meeting does have a Facebook page too and you could try to msg them through that as they are a little more responsive that way than taking two days to reply through email 

I did mine exactly the same way

had to chase to get the vouchers but I received them in the end so all good. 

1 hour ago, lynnboy said:

I did mine exactly the same way

had to chase to get the vouchers but I received them in the end so all good. 

Yes you’ve gotta chase chase chase they won’t come running to you !!!

• Like 1

I'm now into my 2nd week of emailing them after sending the money through.Absolutely scandalous way of operating.The money that has been sent is 50pln so not a fortune,obviously not the point as I have sent the money I'm more worried about not gaining access to the meeting now as it is looking like a sell out soon

After numerous emails and phone calls and Facebook messages we have finally got somewhere, should be sorted tomorrow, I think it only sector b tickets that are nearly sold out 

If you’ve been allocated seat numbers I wouldn’t worry

my vouchers were emailed through about 4 days after which I’ve printed off

email requests for vouchers ends tonight Tuesday at midnight !!

Any of our Polish friends on here who can give some advice??

Half a dozen or so of us are planning to come over for this one - can you pay on the gate on the day?? I have read all about this voucher nonsense but surely they won’t turn fans away on the day as I can’t see it selling out??

I know Tomek is a god in Bydgoszcz but no meeting ever seems to sell out totally over there, even the recent play off matches so I presume there will be some available places on the day, even if it’s the expensive seats only that are left??

On 8/3/2018 at 11:40 AM, Mama said:

Further details about the competition will be published on the official profile of the competition:

https://www.facebook.com/AsyDlaTomaszaGolloba/

This link doesn't work... not for me...but (!) elsewhere I've found some interesting info.

According to metropoliabydgoska.pl there are some changes in the line-up for the Gollob event .

There will not be Szymon Woźniak, Piotr Protasiewicz and Patryk Dudek. Wozniak on one of the social networks reported that for very importan family matters he won't be able to compete. Piotr Protasiewicz , on October 7, will be riding for his club, Zielona Gora against Rybnik. Patryk Dudek is injured, he has broken his arm  arm and the season is already over for him.

During press conference at the club's headquarters, new participants names were announced for the October tournament. They are:  Niels Kristian Iversen and Matej Zagar. In addition, the organiser of the tournament, Jerzy Kanclerz confirmed that  Martin Vaculik and Antonio Lindback will also be riding in this charitable event. - So there are ten SGP riderds : Greg Hancock, Tai Woffinden, Bartosz Zmarzlik, Maciej Janowski, Przemysław Pawlicki, Matej Zagar, Martin Vaculik, Artem Łaguta, Emil Sajfutdinowa and Iversen. There are still two more places to be filled , and there are plenty of riders willing to perform . "I'm talking to a group of six-seven but it's too early for me to reveal their names," said Jerzy Kanclerz, the organiser of this event.

Five former riders with whom Gollob raced in the Bydgoszcz body colours will also be present - Andy Smith from England, the Czech Roman Matousek, Dane Hans Nielsen and now also two Swedes Per Jonsson and Henrik Gustafsson - confirmed the arrival for the tournament - informs the organiser.

He also announced a detailed plan for that special day . And so, the gates for fans will open at 11:30 am, and from 12:00 (noon) The Beatles cover band called Zuki will be performing live on stage. Competition at the stadium at  Sportowa will start at 3:00 pm.  Mr. Kanclerz also reveals that over 7.8 thousand vouchers have been sold to date..

6 hours ago, james1234 said:

I've sent emails and heard nothing, hope you can pay on the day

The same here, sent my first email on the 14th still no reply.

1 hour ago, PolskiZuzel said:

This link doesn't work... not for me...but (!) elsewhere I've found some interesting info.

According to metropoliabydgoska.pl there are some changes in the line-up for the Gollob event .

There will not be Szymon Woźniak, Piotr Protasiewicz and Patryk Dudek. Wozniak on one of the social networks reported that for very importan family matters he won't be able to compete. Piotr Protasiewicz , on October 7, will be riding for his club, Zielona Gora against Rybnik. Patryk Dudek is injured, he has broken his arm  arm and the season is already over for him.

During press conference at the club's headquarters, new participants names were announced for the October tournament. They are:  Niels Kristian Iversen and Matej Zagar. In addition, the organiser of the tournament, Jerzy Kanclerz confirmed that  Martin Vaculik and Antonio Lindback will also be riding in this charitable event. - So there are ten SGP riderds : Greg Hancock, Tai Woffinden, Bartosz Zmarzlik, Maciej Janowski, Przemysław Pawlicki, Matej Zagar, Martin Vaculik, Artem Łaguta, Emil Sajfutdinowa and Iversen. There are still two more places to be filled , and there are plenty of riders willing to perform . "I'm talking to a group of six-seven but it's too early for me to reveal their names," said Jerzy Kanclerz, the organiser of this event.

Five former riders with whom Gollob raced in the Bydgoszcz body colours will also be present - Andy Smith from England, the Czech Roman Matousek, Dane Hans Nielsen and now also two Swedes Per Jonsson and Henrik Gustafsson - confirmed the arrival for the tournament - informs the organiser.

He also announced a detailed plan for that special day . And so, the gates for fans will open at 11:30 am, and from 12:00 (noon) The Beatles cover band called Zuki will be performing live on stage. Competition at the stadium at  Sportowa will start at 3:00 pm.  Mr. Kanclerz also reveals that over 7.8 thousand vouchers have been sold to date..

great line up.  :t:

What a ball ache that has been to get tickets for this meeting, after we spent over a week to get to the point of payment then to find my bank wanted to charge £24 to transfer the money , in the end we used the ping app to transfer it which was free but had a minimum of £25(tickets£15)  so we sent £25 and told them to donate the difference to gollobs fund, I don’t mind him have it but I refuse to give it to the bank 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE

Correct address of facebook profile of the meeting is: https://www.facebook.com/AsyDlaGolloba/

There are some tickets left for now but only in unnumbered "sektor C" - both Main Grandstand and "sektor B" are sold out.

Part ot the tickets for "sektor C" should be available at meeting day in stadium's ticket office (near main entrance to the stadium from Sportowa street).

If someone will be in Bydgoszcz at Saturday - club's ticket office (building in the pits - entrance from Curie-Skłodowskiej street) will be open between 10:00 and 14:00.

Actual line up is:

1. Tai Woffinden

2. Artiom Łaguta

3. Janusz Kołodziej

4. Emil Sajfutdinow

5. Bartosz Zmarzlik

6. Martin Vaculik

7. Niels Kristian Iversen

8. Peter Kildemand

9. Maciej Janowski

10. Krzysztof Buczkowski

11. Bartosz Smektała