British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Newcastle vs Glasgow SCB Championship 05/08/18 @ 6.30pm

Newcastle have their first meeting since the KOC Cup 1st leg defeat by Workington on 8th July.

Glasgow will use R/R for Nathan Greaves.

Edited by StevePark

Just now, StevePark said:

Newcastle have their first home meeting since the KOC Cup 1st leg defeat by Workington on 8th July.

Glasgow will use R/R for Nathan Greaves.

The main meeting will be followed by a NJL meeting between the Newcastle Gems and the Glasgow Giants. Bring it on. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Tsunami said:

The main meeting will be followed by a NJL meeting between the Newcastle Gems and the Glasgow Giants. Bring it on. 

Undecided if we will be down , will decide nearer the time , the NJL meeting will these Glasgow riders fit on the bikes ;).

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, leander said:

I believe the Finnish championship is this sunday as well so would expect Tero to be missing.

He told me on Facebook he was bringing a hat for me on Sunday, so if so, he's forgotten about the Finnish Championship !

6 hours ago, StevePark said:

He told me on Facebook he was bringing a hat for me on Sunday, so if so, he's forgotten about the Finnish Championship !

Sun hat i hope! he told me he hoped Glasgow was rained off as he didn't want to miss any more meetings! And it's still listed on the Finnish website page http://www.speedway.fi/etusivu.php as 14:00 Sunday.

2 hours ago, leander said:

Sun hat i hope! he told me he hoped Glasgow was rained off as he didn't want to miss any more meetings! And it's still listed on the Finnish website page http://www.speedway.fi/etusivu.php as 14:00 Sunday.

Snapback cap.  He messaged me a short time ago saying that it will be at the trackshop ready for collection, so maybe he's not there?  

Aaron Summers guests for Vissing at No3. Not sure why but again too many variables to have an inkling of what Glasgow will do with Nathan Greaves r/r, with his rides to be taken by Starke and the reserves. We again look weak at 6 & 7 in comparison to NCL making heat advantages very hard to come by so its over to the big boys, Cook and, erm, well  Harris! Having consistently lowered my expectations as the season has gone on, predict a home win with Glasgow not even getting a look in for a point.

14 hours ago, MD said:

Aaron Summers guests for Vissing at No3. Not sure why but again too many variables to have an inkling of what Glasgow will do with Nathan Greaves r/r, with his rides to be taken by Starke and the reserves. We again look weak at 6 & 7 in comparison to NCL making heat advantages very hard to come by so its over to the big boys, Cook and, erm, well  Harris! Having consistently lowered my expectations as the season has gone on, predict a home win with Glasgow not even getting a look in for a point.

Vissing rode in the Danish Championship Final yesterday.

Edited by StevePark

Danish final yesterday, no excuse to miss today 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Danish final yesterday, no excuse to miss today 

He done the same move when at Berwick couldn't be bothered making the effort,it's in the rules that they can have a day off if they want.