British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Newcastle vs Glasgow SCB Championship 05/08/18 @ 6.30pm

2 hours ago, StevePark said:

Still confused as to why the Comets are saying that this is a re-aranged fixture?  Unless I'm missing something in my fuddled brain?

Workington are saying its a rearranged fixture as per the press release, is it not?  I can't why either?

Edited by diamond@heart

Lasse Bjerre just became available according to Twitter!!!!

Let me make this quite clear, before I get my coat.

The criticism in my last post was of the - in my view - ludicrously rose-tinted glasses used by the writers of articles on the club website. Having have re-read what I wrote I think that is quite clear, and I stand by every word. 

However, for the sake of clarity, without any sarcasm or any attempt at all at humour, I will say now that it was not intended as a dig at anyone else including Archie Freeman, who I hope achieves everything he wants in this sport and who along with every other rider has a lot more physical courage than me.

Now that I have made that point, and having thought quite hard before I typed this, I will take what is left of my credibility and leave these boards to you. It's been fun (sometimes).

TG

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Terrace Grumbler said:

Let me make this quite clear, before I get my coat.

The criticism in my last post was of the - in my view - ludicrously rose-tinted glasses used by the writers of articles on the club website. Having have re-read what I wrote I think that is quite clear, and I stand by every word. 

However, for the sake of clarity, without any sarcasm or any attempt at all at humour, I will say now that it was not intended as a dig at anyone else including Archie Freeman, who I hope achieves everything he wants in this sport and who along with every other rider has a lot more physical courage than me.

Now that I have made that point, and having thought quite hard before I typed this, I will take what is left of my credibility and leave these boards to you. It's been fun (sometimes).

TG

Boooooo