British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Baldyman

Lakeside v ipswich

13 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Gonna stick my neck out and say witches to win, 

Haha gone all out and got rid of the glass and half filled the bath baldy!? Best hope is a point but can’t see it happening to be honest - their support riders to top boys will make ours look silly imo 

• Like 1

I know you are right, but just trying to put some positive spin on it, and i do like to have a different opinion to everyone else :D

How's this for an outlandish prediction.....Harvey to score 2 points.

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Depends on Zach and Kyle, Zach has been very average at best when he has actually turned up for us lately whilst Kyle seems to be struggling due to lack of racing, all things being equal it would normally be a comfortable home win.

No idea if the stadium is being used during the day but they will need to flood the track before hand, I wouldn't think about running junior races as they would be trying to race on a very wet track, probably too dangerous for their level of ability, of course it would be nice to give them the extra laps but it should never be at the expense of what people pay to come and watch and the track will require of a lot of careful detailing, if it starts dry then your down to the base in no time, and then your pretty much knackered.

No mistake about it, its going to be a battle from now on in, to hold what support we have, every meeting has got to be on a good par or fans will walk away thinking, what's the point, it will probably close at the end of the season anyway, any vibe that the club is simply running down the clock even if they are not, would spell disaster for the already fairly poor crowd numbers.

59 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I know you are right, but just trying to put some positive spin on it, and i do like to have a different opinion to everyone else :D

How's this for an outlandish prediction.....Harvey to score 2 points.

I hope youre right Baldy but a point (team or Wally) would be more than could be rightly expected

With Morris perhaps still a bit 2nd hand and Kyle still looking a bit tentative we could see this as a bit of an opportunity but I would be surprised big time if we win

1 minute ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I hope youre right Baldy but a point (team or Wally) would be more than could be rightly expected

With Morris perhaps still a bit 2nd hand and Kyle still looking a bit tentative we could see this as a bit of an opportunity but I would be surprised big time if we win

Kyle wasn’t tentative when he went through his teammate last night!:o

• Haha 2

So far normal witches lakeside performance 13 - 5

Track too dry, inside line or nothing!

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, marko said:

Track too dry, inside line or nothing!

And clubs wonder why fans just keep on walking away and not coming back :angry:

When I think about lakeside, it reminds me of Kim J. sitting on his bike in pits saying, "I don't know what it is about this track, but I just don't like it" :P

He never could ride it.

Edited by Badge
  • Like 1

It's certainly boring and predictable tonight, Nicholls had a good go in one heat and nearly caught Lawson after he tricked him off the white line 

1 hour ago, Badge said:

When I think about lakeside, it reminds me of Kim J. sitting on his bike in pits saying, "I don't know what it is about this track, but I just don't like it" :P

He never could ride it.

Seems like we had a few Janssons tonight.... 

4 riders (Riss Covatti Wallinger Garcia) scored 10 between them but beat an opposition rider once .... Bowtell