British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Leicester. Prem B. Thursday 9/8/18

1 minute ago, sommelier said:

Starry will tell us its to do with the tide :D

Fraud n Middlo don't have control of that... Tide must of come in as the rain hit the track.....:rofl:

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

Fraud n Middlo don't have control of that... Tide must of come in as the rain hit the track.....:rofl:

It all ways made me laugh him talking about the tide effect on Poole track, what about Workington, Berwick, Somerset, Lynn etc etc!

Actually things could be worse...poor Sheffield got hammered at home to Redcar. What is going on there?   From Champs to chumps in 1 season.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sommelier said:

It all ways made me laugh him talking about the tide effect on Poole track, what about Workington, Berwick, Somerset, Lynn etc etc!

It's not just the tide for me.It seems like 90% of Poole fans are Poole at any cost.Same as Fraud.Reminds me of Stepford Wives if you old enough lol

• Haha 1

No getting away from the fact the call off was a lousy decision. It could even decide who finishes top. If we miss out on top spot by points scored it will serve us right.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Orbiter said:

Poole the Pi33 take pirates 

The 20w 50 i'm all right Jack, in the interests of the sport Pirates.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

No getting away from the fact the call off was a lousy decision. It could even decide who finishes top. If we miss out on top spot by points scored it will serve us right.

You know your talking rubbish...You know your ok..... You have plenty in hand as you might know.. No fault of Fraud or Middlo.You swerved that one.. Not

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 hour ago, thecoombdog said:

Shov been very honest. Its going to make Starmans version even better as we all know he can't slate Ford

Why would i want to. Matt doesnt make that decision..

18 minutes ago, sommelier said:

Nothing to do with the tide tonight mate. And yes it does make a difference, but i do not expect you to believe that, as clearly you have been sucked into the rest of the no nothings on here way of thinking. I always thought you was better than that. mate.

Edited by Starman2006

Just now, Starman2006 said:

Nothing to do with the tide tonight mate. And yes it does make a difference, but i do not expect you to believe that, as clearly you have been sucked into the rest of the no nothings on here way of thinking. I always thought you was beter than that. mate.

Then explain to me why Workington that's in touching distance of the sea never have a problem ?????

• Like 1

Just now, sommelier said:

Then explain to me why Workington that's in touching distance of the sea never have a problem ?????

No idea, i dont live in Workington.

10 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Why would i want to. Matt doesnt make that decision..

Some prat chucking oil over the track when fans watching. The FRN not in force???, allowing 3 Poole riders being there? I might be wrong. Still the meeting went ahead.Poole well on top.Heavy burst of rain..Result was comfirmed, Rain stopped after 10 mins... Many Boo's FROM POOLE FANS..Track looked good in pics.

Nothing to do with Fraud or Middlo though Fraud.

Edited by Bald Bloke

7 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

No idea, i dont live in Workington.

And lets be honest Lynn is on the wash!!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, sommelier said:

And lets be honest Lynn is on the wash!!

Same applies, i dont live in Norfolk.