British Speedway Forum
screm

Bob Dugard RIP

Just think of bob and ivan having a good old chin wag about white city in 1977 , check out the clip ou youtube its a classic .

A great loss , speedway guy through and through. Often used to jump on the County Ground tractor back in the day and do 360's with the grader. Most def Mr Eastbourne speedway. Condolences to his family and friends.

First saw him as a Dons rider

Great servant to our great sport

RIP Bob

Very sad news to read. Bob on his tractor trying to get the track set up just right for his guys. If there was a broken tape or unsatisfactory start he was out on it.

A real charactor. R.I.P. Bob.

35 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Very sad news to read. Bob on his tractor trying to get the track set up just right for his guys. If there was a broken tape or unsatisfactory start he was out on it.

A real charactor. R.I.P. Bob.

Poole v Eastbourne, that was a decent rivalry. Sadly missed.

Sad news, R.I.P. Bob, one of speedways best. Condolences to his family and friends.

Such a shock Ā  Ā Eastbourne Ā i first went to in the late 70s i Ā did not like the track but it was always a great afternoon out.Bob was the man involved with everything in a way like Len Siver longevity were both there trademarks and iĀ admire both of them.Kennett,Moran,Schwartz,Preston,Woods,Nicki others not mentioned they really had some great riders RIP Bob.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

Sorry to hear the sad news of the passing of Bob Dugard. Thinking of his family at this sad time

Sad news indeed. Promoter at Oxford, White City and Eastbourne and was always passionate about the sport.Ā 

Remember when 'The Rebels' signed Tony Lomas and Bob took to the track at Cowley to demonstrate the best way of riding the track and promptly broke his ankle!

A great servant and a great loss to the sport.

RIP

• Like 1

Such fond memories of watching BobĀ race around Wimbledon in my younger days. The pairing of him and Trevor Hedge were so powerful in those days.

His passion for speedway in general, not least his own club Eastbourne, is possibly only equalled by Len Silver.Ā  Both real characters in this great sport of ours.

RIP Bob, and thanks for so many treasured memories.Ā Ā 

• Like 1

just about everything that could have been said about Bob Dugard has already been said . never met him , but felt i have . keep him off that tractor up there .:cry: