British Speedway Forum
Wotstheweatherlike

Somerset v Wolves 08/08/18

Glad to see Doyle back.

From Somerset website:
'Cases' Somerset Rebels:

1. Jason Doyle (Capt); 2. Aaron Summers; 3. Nico Covatti; 4. Richard Lawson; 5. Jack Holder; 6. Jake Allen; 7. Bradley Wilson-Dean

'Parrys International' Wolves:

1. Rory Schlein (Capt); 2. Kyle Howarth; 3. Jonas B.Andersen; 4. Sam Masters; 5. Jacob Thorssell; 6. Ashley Morris; 7. James Sarjeant (Guest)

Should be a relatively easy Rebels win this one. They should murder Wolves at reserve too.

52-38 for me.

More importantly will Jake's team beat Aaron's team in the Rebels Golf Day tomorrow? :P

7 hours ago, drew2 said:

More importantly will Jake's team beat Aaron's team in the Rebels Golf Day tomorrow? :P

great what you are doing for the Rebels Drew have a great day:t:

• Like 1

Coming down for this ,says rain all day on BBC weather. Can't be in doubt surely?

Have the Rebels got a decent supply of starting tape? Sarj is in town:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Should be another three points tonight for the Rebs. Personally looking for Lawson to hit a bit of overdue form tonight. If he can do this we are looking good for the playoffs.

Edited by Cliffeboy

36 minutes ago, Cliffeboy said:

Should be another three points tonight for the Rebs. Personally looking for Lawson to hit a bit of overdue form tonight. If he can do this we are looking good for the playoffs.

Unbeaten at home and 12 away points already, you're already certainties for the playoffs unless something goes horribly wrong. If Wolves don't get there will be keeping my fingers crossed for you guys

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Call me wolfie said:

Unbeaten at home and 12 away points already, you're already certainties for the playoffs unless something goes horribly wrong. If Wolves don't get there will be keeping my fingers crossed for you guys

Never take anything for granted , we’ve lost our number 1 twice leading up to play off finals and lost them both by one point. One step at a time, although I agree we are  going well at the moment.

15 hours ago, idh said:

great what you are doing for the Rebels Drew have a great day:t:

Thanks mate and the answer to my previous question was that yes Jake's team did beat Aaron's....... just!

Absolutely gutted that the rain spoilt the evenings entertainment for the golf players but i suppose we have had 5 perfect days for the golf day previously so the law of averages must have meant we were due a rain off! Still I think all who played enjoyed the day and helped raise some funds to help the club.