British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hyabb17

Swindon vs Leicester 08/08/18

A rare Wednesday home meeting against Leicester for the Robins. Based on Leicester current form I expect all 3 points however I hope they can put up some sort of fight. They will need Hans & Scott to step up more than they have done so.

Regarding team news, I expect both sides to track their normal 1-7's...

Predictions people?

Edited by hyabb17

Swindon to win this one and need to as we have had more meetings than others in the top 5 of the table with only 3 points from number 1 to number 5.

Surely it’s gotta be a home win against the Championship Select side?

• Like 1

Swindon line up as follows: Batchelor, Bellego, Ellis, Musielak, Morris, Wajtknecht & Smith.

Leicester line up as follows: Andersen, Wells, Wright, Robson, Nicholls, Mountain & Howe (in for Auty who's injured).

• Like 1

The Lions managed 34 point at Wolves last night. With Hans and Scotty getting 5 between them.

It should be more like 16-18. Which would of made it a lot closer . But then you have David Howes 10 from reserve, which I think he might get half that at the Abbey tomorrow night.

I'll go around 50-40

Will save my money for next week against Vue, Lions were only at The Abbey 2 weeks ago.

Kept it level 18-18 then Robins pulled away, after Morra had 2 falls and withdrew, with a few efs for Swindon.

Will go 56-34 for the Robins.

Edited by auntie doris

7 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Can you please try to make sure Bellego has a tiring night - he's guesting for Leicester on Thursday!!! :D:t: ha ha.

He will do ok,  then will be  getting some practice on thursday for the Robins visit later this month    

How do you meet the same team 2 times in quick succession?.

Ridiculous.

Should be at least a 10 point win with Jack Smith getting a maximum of 0000.

1 hour ago, Crazy robin said:

(edit)

Swindon v Leicester: A & B fixtures 12 days apart.

It gets worse next week....

King's Lynn v Wolves: A & B fixtures are 9 days apart!

It's a good job Premiership doesn't ride on Fridays or the fixtures could be cancelled  completely.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crazy robin said:

Ridiculous.

Should be at least a 10 point win with Jack Smith getting a maximum of 0000.

Because one of these, not sure which is a rescheduled meeting for the one that was originally scheduled for July 11th and cancelled because of some kick about.  But in general two meetings with the same club this close is not good. 

No doubt it will be much more interesting next season when it's one big league. Will the likes of Swindon drop down to Redcars level or visa versa. It's going to be a very important winter for sure.

11 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

No doubt it will be much more interesting next season when it's one big league. Will the likes of Swindon drop down to Redcars level or visa versa. It's going to be a very important winter for sure.

Which could be part of the reason that Swindon have been signing up the likes of Adam, Zach, Stephan and Anders for the future.  The main issue now is will it be at Swindon or somewhere like Oxford.