British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hyabb17

Swindon vs Leicester 08/08/18

Doesn't make much sense to me that Swindon prefer Thursdays and Poole prefer Wednesdays that Leicester are at those tracks on the other day?

On 8/7/2018 at 1:35 PM, stevebrum said:

This is the official thread I guess. :cheers:

No it isn't Steve,  as you are aware the official thread can be found here

Moderators - this is a Dupe thread. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SpecialOne said:

No it isn't Steve,  as you are aware the official thread can be found here

Moderators - this is a Dupe thread. 

This isn't a dupe thread. It the one set up for the meeting as no other thread was set up.

I see RR has returned under another name. Dude, get over it. It's the be all & end all who set's up what.

1 hour ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Doesn't make much sense to me that Swindon prefer Thursdays and Poole prefer Wednesdays that Leicester are at those tracks on the other day?

No I agree but I think we were only granted so many Thursday meeting's. We may have already used these which could explain the Wednesday night match.

On 8/7/2018 at 1:00 PM, DC2 said:

Surely it’s gotta be a home win against the Championship Select side?

Depends whether you’ve paid your water rates or you’re going to expect poor old Hans to ride on the Sahara Desert!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aviator said:

Depends whether you’ve paid your water rates or you’re going to expect poor old Hans to ride on the Sahara Desert!!!!

Don't give up your day job!  :)

• Like 1

Almost to a man in every race in the last 4 meetings (home or away) the Lions riders have failed to make decent start from the gate. in some cases they have been so far behind coming out of the second bend it has been embarrassing. There lies the problem. has to be the slowest gating team of all time.
Please get it sorted.

12 minutes ago, 1 valve said:

Almost to a man in every race in the last 4 meetings (home or away) the Lions riders have failed to make decent start from the gate. in some cases they have been so far behind coming out of the second bend it has been embarrassing. There lies the problem. has to be the slowest gating team of all time.
Please get it sorted.

But not tonight, start tomorrow 

• Haha 1

Several of the riders don’t look too bothered about riding. Can only see Batch changed at the moment!

But the good news is bikes have just started warming up at 7:22!

Let’s hope for a good meeting!

Edited by WembleyLion

They’ve just said that gates 3 & 4 need some work as they’re wet. need to break it up, approx 5-10 mins more of tracker racing. At least the track has some water in it....

4 hours ago, DC2 said:

Don't give up your day job!  :)

Oh dear Rosco must have put to many 10p’s in the meter!!!

After the farce of the track a couple of weeks ago, you would have thought the management would have had it put right.

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

After the farce of the track a couple of weeks ago, you would have thought the management would have had it put right.

:D

7 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

We had a massive downpour about 5.30 which has made the track wet so before you sit & judge find out the facts first pls. The riders have had a practice (full speed as in helmets) & have asked for some more work done on bends 1 & 2.

The tractor is out with the blade. 

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 2