British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hyabb17

Swindon vs Leicester 08/08/18

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I i agree he has done well, just saying its a bit ott saying he's brilliant against Leicester and highly unlikely to beat Poole's reserves

Unfortunately he won’t get the chance: Shanes and Szzzzzpaniak are long gone. :)

6 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Unfortunately he won’t get the chance: Shanes and Szzzzzpaniak are long gone. :)

Due to some astute changes we have better riders at reserve now, maybe Swindon should invest in more astute management! 

25 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I i agree he has done well, just saying its a bit ott saying he's brilliant against Leicester and highly unlikely to beat Poole's reserves

His track craft is a joy to watch, can ride inside & out. He’s come on so much in a year which is probably what I should have put. We tend to give riders time which is why we reap the benefits. Zach, Adam to name two. 

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Brilliant against sub standard opposition 

Brilliant enough to have a league winners medal in the cabinet....;)

1 minute ago, hyabb17 said:

His track craft is a joy to watch, can ride inside & out. He’s come on so much in a year which is probably what I should have put. We tend to give riders time which is why we reap the benefits. Zach, Adam to name two. 

I think Stefan will be another who has come on a lot too and could be one for the future 

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

I think Stefan will be another who has come on a lot too and could be one for the future 

Which bodes well for us considering he’s one of our assets. 

Guess we will have to just stick to Freddie. Oh well.....:D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, theblueboy said:

Brilliant enough to have a league winners medal in the cabinet....;)

Really don't know why as he didn't ride in the final or the semi

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

Really don't know why as he didn't ride in the final or the semi

Didn’t need to ride in the semi.

Open goal for the Robins....

3 minutes ago, theblueboy said:

Didn’t need to ride in the semi.

Open goal for the Robins....

Thats right he didn’t need to. Because Wolves had lost their top two to injury. Open goal for the robins and they nearly sliced it wide even then.

13 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Guess we will have to just stick to Freddie. Oh well.....:D

Poole & the future of English riders....oh wait.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Thats right he didn’t need to. Because Wolves had lost their top two to injury. Open goal for the robins and they nearly sliced it wide even then.

Nearly?

So they didn’t then....

7 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Brilliant against sub standard opposition 

He is a rider making great strides last year he had a terrible spleen injury so this year it has taken him time to get to the form that he wanted.He is a rider who should be in Swindon's plans for the next five years and i would hate for us to do all the groundwork with Zach then for someone else to get the just rewards.Zach,Rowe,Nielsen are all riders who hopefully have a future at Swindon but come the play/offs if we get there i would fancy Zach at home against most reserves i really enjoy watching Zach making progress everyweek.

• Like 1

A routine home win for the Robins but there still looks a vulnerable look to the side.Adam,Zach,Tobi, David were all really solid.The track held up ok in the end and seeing that the meeting did not start until after 8 the meeting was pushed through pretty promptly.For Leicester Hans ( when he rolled and gated) was decent Scott was great value Dave Howe was very good always in the mix they all did well.Also though he didn't score many points i thought  Connor Mountain for a NL rider was always on the pace and being at number six against the likes of Bellego,Ellis,Musielak was difficult i think the lad can make progress.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, BluPanther said:

:D

Ironyometer just broke.