British Speedway Forum
DC2

Swindon v Belle Vue 16 August

Starting this thread a little early as there’s sure to be a lot of interest in this play-off decider.

It’s a real six pointer. Can BV get one of the away wins they need a stop Swindon getting a home win?

Should be able to beat Vue twice to hopefully reach playoffs. With Poole home and away and Wolves away need these two home wins.

Come on, BV fans, you need to get behind your team for this one!

Hopefully some of you will be coming down, sombreros at the ready?

On 8/7/2018 at 7:07 PM, auntie doris said:

Should be able to beat Vue twice to hopefully reach playoffs. With Poole home and away and Wolves away need these two home wins.

Wolves away is winnable. Rosco has masterminded victories there previously. 

Edited by SpecialOne

2 hours ago, SpecialOne said:

Wolves away is winnable. Rosco has masterminded victories there previously. 

Highly unlikely, we won the a fixture by 14. See no reason why that one will be any different

1 hour ago, Call me wolfie said:

Highly unlikely, we won the a fixture by 14. See no reason why that one will be any different

But it is winnable, same as last year. Wolves had shock win at Blunsdon, Robins winning at Wolves.

4 hours ago, DC2 said:

Come on, BV fans, you need to get behind your team for this one!

Hopefully some of you will be coming down, sombreros at the ready?

What happened to the Madchester Mexicans?

A home win maybe by six points will Belle Vue replace Drosdz? the thing i like about Swindon is we are still hoping we can get Nick back to his best.If we do we will be a match for anyone what we need to do is damage limitation away and win handily at home and with Zach upping his game we have a strong home top six now.

12 hours ago, auntie doris said:

But it is winnable, same as last year. Wolves had shock win at Blunsdon, Robins winning at Wolves.

I remember it well, I still haven't forgiven Bomber for his dreadful performance

• Like 2

My concern is the state of the track.

Long delay on Wednesday as riders complained about the track plus the debacle of the tv match

26 minutes ago, Gunner85 said:

My concern is the state of the track.

Long delay on Wednesday as riders complained about the track plus the debacle of the tv match

The long delay on Wednesday was due to very rain @ 5.00pm, which left the track flooded in places. Hans Andersen tweeted the following morning on what a good job the track staff had done. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Swindon 49-41 Belle Vue

Swindon top 6 will be far too strong for Belle Vue.

You’re back after a little lay down, out of the sun? Keep it clean.  :)

• Like 1

With Berge now at reserve for Belle Vue and after his performance for Swindon last month, this could be even closer. 

Edited by ReadingRacer2017

On 8/10/2018 at 5:29 PM, ReadingRacer2017 said:

With Berge now at reserve for Belle Vue and after his performance for Swindon last month, this could be even closer. 

Will make it very difficult. Another Rosco masterstroke performance is needed. I will be there whatever the weather (as always).