British Speedway Forum
DC2

Swindon v Belle Vue 16 August

I just wish I could understand averages. You have both lost me 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Fred Flange said:

I thought it had nothing to with it as well!

What's 2016 got to do with the last two seasons?

Its not a trick question?

Here, try this....

Which is the last year in this sequence?

2016, 2017, 2018

If you got 2018 as your answer well done! That means you've qualified for the advanced question...

Which are the last two years in the following sequence?

2016, 2017, 2018

Go for it!

I guess last Christmas by wham must have took some explaining to you ? 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

I just wish I could understand averages. You have both lost me 

me too,the only thing that matters is we came away from the mighty Robin's nest with all 4 points.

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:16 AM, Fred Flange said:

Thanks, but what has that got to do with cooks five ride average over the last two seasons at Swindon?

Since you realised your mistake you've brought up cma's, 2016 and now a song about a bloke who still holds a torch for his old boyfriend?

I'm fascinated where you're going with this. It reminds me of the da vinci code (the book, not the film) and you're eventually going to reveal how it is all related but not before more apparently (but not) random twists and turns.

Nothing hard about averages, divide number of points scored by number of rides & multiply by 4. Simple arithmetic really, it gives all riders a 4 ride average, as not all riders get 4 rides. Reserves often get only 3 rides or sometimes 7, 2 riders from each side in all meetings that go to heat 15 will get 5 rides. Thus the formula for averages judges all riders a 4 ride average, to enable team building.

Question to people who know all the rules.

How come Bewley rode in heat 15?

He was 5th Belle Vue scorer on the night after heat 14 (Kurtz 10, Tungate 8+1, Fricke 7, Worrall 6+3, Bewley 6). He is 5th in current Green Sheets.

You can pick anyone you want for heat 15 this year? Used to be 2 out of 3 top scorers or out of 3 top avarages. I'm confused or missing something.