British Speedway Forum
g13webb

King's Lynn v Belle Vue 08-08-2018

Call me optimistic,  I see this going very similar to last night.   Close meeting, with the lead going one way then the other.     Belle Vue, as like so may others, always go well at the AFA .  They can win this just like we did last night.   It will be that close.       To benefit from last nights success we have to win this meeting.   I hope Neils and Robert do the business again and we can scrape another tight win.   I'm going for a 46-44 Home win... 

NB:    Hoping Erik Riss settles quickly and scores the points we have been missing of late...       I'm sure he'll fit in the team well and benefit from the spirit that is becoming very evident  with each meeting.   

Imperative that we follow up last night's win with another at home tomorrow. Will be close just last night.

• Like 1

Agree. Another close encounter. I'm a bit worried about TJ after last night at BV. 

NKI did the business last night, but we can't rely on that kind of score from him tomorrow night.

We need around 18 from TJ, Ty and Erik to make it a bit more comfy than last night. MPT should be good for 8 at reserve  as I think he will have at least 5 rides.

Close, but not as close as last night I hope. Not good for my blood pressure :wink:  Going  48 42 to the Super Stars, with Lynn pulling away a bit later on in heats 13 and 15.:t:

39 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Agree. Another close encounter. I'm a bit worried about TJ after last night at BV. 

NKI did the business last night, but we can't rely on that kind of score from him tomorrow night.

We need around 18 from TJ, Ty and Erik to make it a bit more comfy than last night. MPT should be good for 8 at reserve  as I think he will have at least 5 rides.

Close, but not as close as last night I hope. Not good for my blood pressure :wink:  Going  48 42 to the Super Stars, with Lynn pulling away a bit later on in heats 13 and 15.:t:

i think if you beat belle vue tomorrow night that could make the playoffs any 4 trom 5 possibly with belle vue out of it ?

15 minutes ago, ray c said:

i think if you beat belle vue tomorrow night that could make the playoffs any 4 trom 5 possibly with belle vue out of it ?

It's tight, that's for sure. Should make for an exciting run in :t:

1 hour ago, ray c said:

Although unlikely, BV wont be out of it, they have a lot of away meetings coming up with 2 at Swindon very important especially if Swindon drop any other home points.

1 hour ago, Rob B said:

Although unlikely, BV wont be out of it, they have a lot of away meetings coming up with 2 at Swindon very important especially if Swindon drop any other home points.

Exciting for a change 

4 hours ago, ray c said:

Assuming the Aces win the rest of the home fixtures they need to be picking up away points to have a hope of the top 4. A loss tomorrow will pile on the pressure.

48-42

The last meeting I saw (BT Sports) V Somerset, it looked like a gate and win, so lets hope we gate, in reality though Lynn should win comfortably 52-38.

I don't want to sound like sour grapes but the injury to S Worrall left us weakened and never able to fill his shoes, that is until J Garrity stepped in as a 28 day replacement, then low and behold he got injured too, Stevie has made a remarkably quick return to riding, but he is definitely not the same S Worrall than the pre injured one.

As they say, "thats speedway for you".  

I think this 1 is impossible to predict. what craig cook/Max fricke/Rohan Tungate/Steve Worrall will turn up! Could be an away win! Could be a massive Home win!

Ill go 50-40 But could be anything tonight! Its unpredictable!

11 minutes ago, Danny Connor said:

I think this 1 is impossible to predict. what craig cook/Max fricke/Rohan Tungate/Steve Worrall will turn up! Could be an away win! Could be a massive Home win!

Ill go 50-40 But could be anything tonight! Its unpredictable!

I've had a bet on BV +12 win.. I'm thinking 48-42 :t:

• Like 1

This is a must win for the Aces. My heart says a 40-50 win but my head keeps telling me the same score but for the Stars. This has to be the night when Steve Worrall gets back to his pre injury form and the rest of the team discover their trapping gloves.

Looking like the Aces might return the favour. Fricke and Cook going very well.

Need MPT in for Simon in 14

Edited by Bald Bloke

Tony Steele either blind as a bat or bent.

Heat 1 Worrall beat Riss by at least a bike length and ref called it other way, the centre green presenter had to apologise as he already announced it as 5-1.

Heat 15 Fricke passes Lambert on the line by half a bike and again Steele calls it wrong. 

Cost the Aces a point there.

The aces have imploded since they sacked Jye they should of got rid of drozdz and worrall. I think that they are gone now nice work mark lemon hopefully you are gone to bad decisions