British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
keepturningleft

Eggheads BBC2

When was that on then? I always watch Eggheads on BBC 2 but all there is at the moment is almost 3 hours of European Championships....... whatever that is. :cry:

It was originally broadcast on 24th July, Gemini, might still be on the BBC iPlayer.  Judith was most amused at their war cry :D

• Like 1

Definitely episode 20, series 20 - worth a watch, although it tells us something about the current state of things when even Jeremy Vine doesn't appear to know what speedway is.

• Sad 1

Thanks everyone. I don't have Sky but will try to catch up on IPlayer, when I will then probably realise I have already seen it. :D  Afraid I tend to record Eggheads then wizz through to the first round so probably missed the bit about the team being Speedway fans. 

Was good to see one tiger beating 5 heads

On 8/8/2018 at 12:56 PM, keepturningleft said:

Definitely episode 20, series 20 - worth a watch, although it tells us something about the current state of things when even Jeremy Vine doesn't appear to know what speedway is.

Watched this now and yes I had seen it. I really must stop wizzing through recorded programmes but I've usually got so many to catch up on. :D  I must have gone straight to the first question and even missed the mention of Speedway again near the end by forwarding to the General Knowledge final round as the others left the studio. Well done to the Glasgow Tigers, especially one person taking on all 5 Eggheads.  Incidentally on the subject of Eggheads I can't remember seeing Dave for a while. Is he still part of the team?