British Speedway Forum
topaz325

Workington v Sheffield 11/08/18 7:00pm Ch

I totally agree Jenga.

Tony Jackson has always been totally and utterly devoted to his work for the Comets, over many many years.  He should be given an award for all his work, much of which is done in his OWN TIME !

I cant help but think though, that with all the shenanigans that the poor bloke and the other club management have had to constantly battle against this season, he and they must be at the end of their tethers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

julie reading on the sheffield tigers website saying they are looking to the future DOH, joe lawlor IS the future  . get away from those pot n pans and start thinking about YOUR future with the tigers , whatever it be ! if joe is not the future , who is . 

take a leaf out of workingtons book and stick with the young un in stead of killikng them off well before  THE FUTURE . 

people like you and the BSPA are killing of a great sport and at the same time killing off any further chances of G.B. having the next world champion in the u.k. 

you had better rush off now . i think there is a sale on @ woollies ! the best offer for you is the drip/dry clothes dept . dont forget to take your slippers ORF  !

dont forget now, this is my own personal opinion ..larf ..

2 hours ago, jenga said:

julie reading on the sheffield tigers website saying they are looking to the future DOH, joe lawlor IS the future  . get away from those pot n pans and start thinking about YOUR future with the tigers , whatever it be ! if joe is not the future , who is . 

take a leaf out of workingtons book and stick with the young un in stead of killikng them off well before  THE FUTURE . 

people like you and the BSPA are killing of a great sport and at the same time killing off any further chances of G.B. having the next world champion in the u.k. 

you had better rush off now . i think there is a sale on @ woollies ! the best offer for you is the drip/dry clothes dept . dont forget to take your slippers ORF  !

well said

4 hours ago, jenga said:

Its not as though they are replacing him with a 30 year old from Hungary. Connor Mountain is just 20 and, with respect to Lawlor, at this stage a far better rider.

Very unfair criticism of Julie Reading. She doesn't control the purse strings or sign or release riders. Joe Lawlor was signed some time ago, but that doesn't mean he is ready for the CL now. 

• Like 1

Oh Dear,

I cannot believe anyone out there still takes anything that Jenga serious.

• Like 3