British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Somerset. Prem B. 13/8/18 BT Sports.

Steady on drew2 there's a little shower heading over the stadium at about 8.30pm likely to cause mayhem again with riders refusing to ride cos theres a damp patch somewhere in the stadium.  With the whole family its a costly experience. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Steady on drew2 there's a little shower heading over the stadium at about 8.30pm likely to cause mayhem again with riders refusing to ride cos theres a damp patch somewhere in the stadium.  With the whole family its a costly experience. 

They won't get away with it as much with BT there! :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

21 minutes ago, Mr X said:

We are staying down there for a few days so thought I would take the opportunity to remind myself of how spoilt we are for racing at Somerset! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, drew2 said:

Making my first visit to Wimborne Road for many a season on Monday with the whole family in tow! It will be the first live speedway for my 4 year old Logan too so we will see what he makes of it all.

Come on you Rebels!!

Have a good'un mate - I hope the tide isn't in though!!

11 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Who won't?  Its Somerset not Leicester.:party:

The Rebels are fairly decent at reserve at the moment, but not a match for Poole's 6 and 7 at Wimborne Road.

This will be more of a test for the Pirates, but for me it's  50-40 score line won't be to far out.

Close enough to get Ford out of the office that  he was  allegedly sat in throughout Thurs  shambles :P

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

The Rebels are fairly decent at reserve at the moment, but not a match for Poole's 6 and 7 at Wimborne Road.

This will be more of a test for the Pirates, but for me it's  50-40 score line won't be to far out.

Close enough to get Ford out of the office that  he was  allegedly sat in throughout Thurs  shambles :P

Matt Ford is in the office during home meetings. He does pop out to watch some heats then goes back to the office. He doesn’t sit in the stands watching.

With your recent posts you have turned into a complete troll, ala Gavan and Trackrat.

Clearly your being fed duff imformation then..

8 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

With your recent posts you have turned into a complete troll, ala Gavan and Trackrat.

And talking of ?  :nono:

17 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I wouldn't class myself as a troll..Just some Poole fans miffed me off lately.. Asking for action on Lambo, just because he posted a pic of the oil that bloke chucked on the track illegally..Would you agree?.Perfectly entitled to take a pic, would you agree ??.. Read it twice, post once might be a good idea.Would you agree?.Oh telling fellow Poole fans they should of kept their gob shut was a classic.. :rolleyes:There are supporters and theres supporters!

Edited by Bald Bloke

3 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Who won't?  Its Somerset not Leicester.:party:

And Doyle loves riding in the rain! :D

• Like 1

Can see no further that a Poole win, Somerset Reserves are good, but so is Woryna on his home track, Lawson is hit & miss , and Summers who knows.

40 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Pressure on Poole, lose to Somerset at home, plus 2 defeats against Swindon and its game over. No playoffs 

Bet you and many others on here would love that wouldnt you.. Well, it aint going to happen..