British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Somerset. Prem B. 13/8/18 BT Sports.

10 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Heavy rain makes dirt. The water loosens the top surface and when graded makes the track deeper. 

Water and oil doesn't mix!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Heavy rain makes dirt. The water loosens the top surface and when graded makes the track deeper. 

Steve, this rain we are getting will do the track good mate. Forcast for tomorrow is good  Who wants it most Do we ?

17 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Rubbish. Just A few Kings Lynn fans still not over getting their arses kicked over a week ago. Get over yourselves your team was crap!

Ignore it Steve, if we both make the play offs and we choose them they will have someting else to moan about when we dump them out. And there wont be a drop of Oil in sight, except for in the pits..  Av it..

Edited by Starman2006

14 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Calling me out again ginger boy, you're getting a bit obsessed. I'd left the forum alone for a while because it's the same boring stuff everyday but it seems you're missing me xx

Well your the one putting it up, quite strange really.

makes a change...poole  actually racing on a fixed (monday) race night

What are all these Ginger boy insults about, mocking people because of there hair colour is so so old but then shows how backwards some Speedway fans are part of the problem British Speedway is the way it is.  

3 minutes ago, Orbiter said:

What are all these Ginger boy insults about, mocking people because of there hair colour is so so old but then shows how backwards some Speedway fans are part of the problem British Speedway is the way it is.  

Is there a difference between mocking someone for their hair colour and mocking them for their skin colour? 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Is there a difference between mocking someone for their hair colour and mocking them for their skin colour? 

It would appear not in Under 16's Football..

A couple of games ago,  my lad got pulled over by the ref after he had been 'taken out', and lectured him for a good minute or so about what the ref had heard him say to the lad that had 'launched' him...

When I asked after the match what he had said to the lad, he told me had said "F☆☆k Off Ginger Bollox'....

The ref spent a long time telling him that this was 'discriminatory language' and "wouldnt be tolerated on my pitch"..

As a responsible parent I naturally told him that the next time the ref calls him over for something similar, suggest to the ref that you believe that you are 'technically correct' and then ask the ref to maybe seek some proof before dismissing his comments as discriminatory...;)

The World has indeed gone mad.,.:rolleyes:

Edited by mikebv

41 minutes ago, Orbiter said:

Funnily enough, I am not ginger.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Orbiter said:

And Steve hasn't even got ginger hair!

12 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

He might be referring to 'ginger beer' as in Cockney rhyming slang.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

You're more ginger than a Scotsman eating ginger biscuits.

8 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Well your the one putting it up, quite strange really.

Thank you for your input Mr Ironic.

7 hours ago, Orbiter said:

And the grammar of some fans is embarrassing.