British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Somerset. Prem B. 13/8/18 BT Sports.

Water and oil don't mix,sorry couldn't resist. Apologies already

• Like 1

Just watched the pick of the heats on the BSPA website, oh dear, feel sorry for the genuine fans watching this dross every week.

10 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Just watched the pick of the heats on the BSPA website, oh dear, feel sorry for the genuine fans watching this dross every week.

You feel sorry for Poole fans!!

Heat 14 was on the BSPA site which was not the best heat of the night by a long way and in that heat Klindt rode with a dislocated shoulder thanks to Aaron Summers.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

You feel sorry for Poole fans!!

Heat 14 was on the BSPA site which was not the best heat of the night by a long way and in that heat Klindt rode with a dislocated shoulder thanks to Aaron Summers.

No, I said I feel sorry for genuine fans, which to be fair most Poole fans are one eyed Ford Muppets who can't or won't consider the truth.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

No, I said I feel sorry for genuine fans, which to be fair most Poole fans are one eyed Ford Muppets who can't or won't consider the truth.

Every track has a few but Poole seem to have more than the average quota. 

8 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

You said genuine fans who watch this every week which would be Poole fans!!

15 hours ago, Stoke Potter said:

No dust last night?  To be fair, they probably couldn't see the dust for all the dust!
Do Poole even have a water tanker, pretty sure I've only seen the hose pipe..?

dusty poole2.jpg

Thats not dust - thats just the 'thin shale' we've been using. :D

Also its been said many times that modern-day riders don't like the track to be watered once the meeting has started and got past heat 4 because it *ucks up the set-ups!!

(NB. * is an 'm' by the way ;))

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

You said genuine fans who watch this every week which would be Poole fans!!

No, Poole fans are win at all costs mentality. Genuine speedway fans enjoy good racing regardless of results & league tables.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trackrat said:

No, Poole fans are win at all costs mentality. Genuine speedway fans enjoy good racing regardless of results & league tables.

I bet the Leicester fans - or those that are left - are well p!$$ed off then!!!!:party:

1 minute ago, Skidder1 said:

I bet the Leicester fans - or those that are left - are well p!$$ed off then!!!!:party:

Classic Poole comment. Compare races on the BSPA website, no contest. I happen to think Leicester is ok, but I've got my own mind, not what ginge Shovlar spouts, baaaaaaaa.

Guest GiveusaB

Most meetings across the country are low value for entertainment due to an unsuitable race surface?

The bikes have become quicker and more high powered, but the tracks have either stayed the same or degenerated.

That's the problem with our beloved sport these days!

It will only get worse in this country!