British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Somerset. Prem B. 13/8/18 BT Sports.

45 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Pressure on Poole, lose to Somerset at home, plus 2 defeats against Swindon and its game over. No playoffs 

There’s no pressure on Poole. The team are stronger than earlier this season, they are happy with the much improved track and form for all seven is pretty good.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

With your recent posts you have turned into a complete troll, ala Gavan and Trackrat.

Calling me out again ginger boy, you're getting a bit obsessed. I'd left the forum alone for a while because it's the same boring stuff everyday but it seems you're missing me xx

35 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Calling me out again ginger boy, you're getting a bit obsessed. I'd left the forum alone for a while because it's the same boring stuff everyday but it seems you're missing me xx

That post was SS calling me a troll . :lol:

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

That post was SS calling me a troll . :lol:

Everyone's a troll who questions Poole in Fords Muppets eyes.

He called for Lambo to be banned after his tweet. He didn't read it properly..

Brushed off chucking oil on the track.. Saying if he saw it on his away trips he wouldn't care...

Said that certain Poole fans who are honest supporters should of shut their gobs, because they will bet Poole into trouble.. Bit of a bully ?

He won't admit it. Just calls me a troll 

I'm temped to show how much of a troll I can be if I try :rofl:

Kelvin's new dirtometer for Wimborne Road :wink:

Image result for dipstick picture

Edited by Bald Bloke

Looking forward to Monday and the current world champion in town. Will he go through the card? He will have to ride a bit better than he did tonight.

The track is going to get a LOT of water over the next 24 hours. Should make a bit more dirt than Thursday. Looking forward to it, with the bonus of winning meaning we go top of the league! :lol:

Bring on those rebels! 

11 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Looking forward to Monday and the current world champion in town. Will he go through the card? He will have to ride a bit better than he did tonight.

The track is going to get a LOT of water over the next 24 hours. Should make a bit more dirt than Thursday. Looking forward to it, with the bonus of winning meaning we go top of the league! :lol:

Bring on those rebels! 

Not sure water makes dirt? If theres enough dirt on the track, water makes it grippy. If not a lot of dirt a lot of water makes it slippery.... Like the other night  :party:

Heavy rain makes dirt. The water loosens the top surface and when graded makes the track deeper. 

Spike the track for extra grip. Or rip up as they say for the starts etc.Rip the outside up etc

We are not gonna agree.. You rubbished the oil dumper.Was an accident, when it was a prat with a big drum dumping it.Reply...… ?.….. Saying if you saw it at another track it wouldn't bother you... Not true and you know it, reply Steve ..? saying otherwise makes you look silly imho..You wanted Lambo banned, when you never read it properly.Reply Steve... You said  loyal Poole fans should shut their gob..Bully tatics.Reply Steve ?

It's the 2nd time I've asked you with no reply....

You called me a troll. But infact you don't really want to answer to my comments.. Truth hurts the Poole puppets. 

I can be a "troll," in your eyes, but one that says it how it is, with no defence?? So not a troll at all.. ?

What have I MADE UP for a reaction ? Isn't that what trolls do???

Edited by Bald Bloke

6 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Weird guy.

Just answer the questions.Not hard. Isn't a troll someone who posts untrue things for a reaction ?

You don't like the truth. 

I've even inboxed you several days ago  with no reply !!!!!

Edited by Bald Bloke

Well it’s hosing down here this morning and if this rain had come a day later there would be no chance of the meeting going ahead. Luckily tomorrow is forecast to be a dry day with sunny periods.

Somerset dished out a drubbing earlier this season so we need the team to click as one to gain revenge. Should be a thriller.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Just answer the questions.Not hard. Isn't a troll someone who posts untrue things for a reaction ?

You don't like the truth. 

I've even inboxed you several days ago  with no reply !!!!!

You will find when SS has been found out to be wrong on something he finds it very hard to admit he was wrong.Well in fact i have never seen him admit he has been wrong on any occasion.I have had this a few times with him,where as most posters will put their hands up and say "yes i was wrong,sorry".SS will just carry on with other postings and then try to either belittle the ones who have dared to offer him the truth on something or just call them trolls.It seems it's his way or no way;)

Rubbish. Just A few Kings Lynn fans still not over getting their arses kicked over a week ago. Get over yourselves your team was crap!