British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ReadingRacer2017

Premiership Most Improved Rider 2018

Swindon • Adam Ellis

Starting average • 5.56

Current Average • 6.56

Considering Adam was close to being dropped in 2017, the improvement in 2018 has been unbelievable. He could barely win a race at reserve last year, but now finds himself a solid number 3 in the team. If he can cut out the tape exclusions and silly mistakes, he will be a GB force for many years.

From the Opposition • Jack Holder

Edited by ReadingRacer2017

Dan Bewley.. Starting ave 4.71    His 2018 season ave so far 7.32

Lambo  Starting 7.38   So far in 2018 9.27

Jack Holder for me. Gone from a run of the mill second string to an established top line heat leader. What a signing he's been.

• Like 1

Jack Smith for me. Not done much on the bike but he annoys ReadingRacer2017 more and more every meeting, so he gets my vote.  :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Jack Smith for me. Not done much on the bike but he annoys ReadingRacer2017 more and more every meeting, so he gets my vote.  :)

I don’t even blame Smith for the constant 00000000, I blame Rossiter. 

Lambo

jack holder has come on leaps and bounds by leaving poole toss up between him and dan bewley ?

Edited by ray c

29 minutes ago, ray c said:

jack holder has come on leaps and bounds by leaving poole toss up between him and dan bewley ?

Its not because he left Poole is it. Riders improve at their own pace some quicker than others. Jack was always going to improve a lot this season. 

22 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Its not because he left Poole is it. Riders improve at their own pace some quicker than others. Jack was always going to improve a lot this season. 

I think he has because he did not want to be at Poole still just an opinion

• Like 1

Jack Holder absolutely wanted to be at Poole this season and when Matt Ford told him he wasn’t being considered he couldn’t believe it.

You don’t act like he did, turn up drunk as a skunk at a sponsors evening, tell your boss to F off, as well as other incidents, and expect there to be no repurcusions.

He is talent on a bike, no doubt about it. He will probably go all out tomorrow night to prove a point, but the damage was done with the way he acted last season.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Jack Holder absolutely wanted to be at Poole this season and when Matt Ford told him he wasn’t being considered he couldn’t believe it.

You don’t act like he did, turn up drunk as a skunk at a sponsors evening, tell your boss to F off, as well as other incidents, and expect there to be no repurcusions.

He is talent on a bike, no doubt about it. He will probably go all out tomorrow night to prove a point, but the damage was done with the way he acted last season.

Better off away from Poole and he has a terrific future some of the things you mentioned man management then comes into the equation.He has a far better home track to race on now where you can race and he seems really happy in his racing.

• Like 1