4 Ritchie worrall

5 Erik Riss

6 Max Clegg

7 Joel Anderson

Weather forecast is decent to what looks like a decent meeting potentially

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/0/2655819

Edited by screm

Based on our reserve strength Bandits to shade it 47-43

I thought I saw in an Edinburgh report that Aaron was at 5 at Berwick.  Wasn't paying a lot of attention so will need to recheck.

Up in the area so may drag the wife along for her 3rd meeting

12 hours ago, sparks123 said:

I thought I saw in an Edinburgh report that Aaron was at 5 at Berwick.  Wasn't paying a lot of attention so will need to recheck.

That's correct....     David at #2, Jye #4, Spud is #5.    

Must admit this Edinburgh side looks strong. Berwick will have to repeat their Glasgow performance to take anything from the match.

Hopefully Bandits can pick up a win tonight against the Monarchs, main thing is we see a good safe meeting. After the meeting the Berwick Bandits Supporters Club will be making a presentation to Theo Pijper to help towards some recent bike repairs. Presentation will take place in the Black and Gold.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, topsoil said:

Must admit this Edinburgh side looks strong. Berwick will have to repeat their Glasgow performance to take anything from the match.

Berwick were good that night no doubt about that but were help by a poor Glasgow side on the night, I cant see Edinburgh so poor.

20 minutes ago, screm said:

Berwick were good that night no doubt about that but were help by a poor Glasgow side on the night, I cant see Edinburgh so poor.

Thats the question, were we good or were Galasgow bad

Major problems on A1 at present time. Closed, all weekend, at Grantshouse. Diverson route via Coldingham at standstill.

Edited by edmon

Need to take something from this meeting, need the top 5 to be riding like they have the last 2 weeks as the bandits have the strength at reserve.

31 minutes ago, edmon said:

Major problems on A1 at present time. Closed, all weekend, at Grantshouse. Diverson route via Coldingham at standstill.

Grateful for anymore updates on road

Just checked Traffic Scotland. They have now opened A1 using convoy system and advising not to use diversion via Coldingham. Took my Missus 1.5 hours to travel diversion, from A1, as far as Coldingham earlier.

Edited by edmon

9 minutes ago, edmon said:

Just checked Traffic Scotland. They have now opened A1 using convoy system and advising not to use diversion via Coldingham. Took my Missus 1.5 hours to travel diversion as far as Coldingham earlier.

Ta very much