British Speedway Forum
Guest GiveusaB

Coventry v Birmingham

Guest GiveusaB

Still waiting for news about Shanes replacement tomorrow?

COVENTRY: Connor Mountain, Jamie Halder, Danny Phillips, Luke Ruddick, Jon Armstrong, Luke Harris, Ryan MacDonald.

BIRMINGHAM: Tom Bacon, Callum Walker R/R, Tom Brennan, Dan Greenwood, Ben Morley, Sheldon Davies, Josh Embleton.

Guest GiveusaB

Lets hope B'ham use their strongest reserve wisely !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

1 hour ago, P T Preece said:

Anybody in the area know what the weather is doing over there?

Had some heavy rain overnight, drying now. Sky still overcast, may rain again, maybe not. If it doesn't rain again, there should be a decent track to race on.

Thanks, I'm in Solihull and its pouring down at the moment, Its been a while since we had one of these days. Bring back the sunshine.

On 8/12/2018 at 11:15 AM, cityrebel said:

Five out of the last six Coventry 'home' meetings have been called off!

Very frustrating. No meeting in 6 weeks and the next one scheduled is 3 weeks away!

2 minutes ago, Woz01 said:

Very frustrating. No meeting in 6 weeks and the next one scheduled is 3 weeks away!

You must be very upset, especially as the cheer leader for the Bees on this site.

BTW: knowing how things get out of hand here, calling you a cheer leader is a compliment.

Keep doing your best and don't get downhearted in the face of adversity. I clearly am not a Coventry supporter but I support the continuation of this great club – so anyone who helps promote them is good.

• Like 2