British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shale Searcher

Leicester "Lions" v Belle Vue "Aces" Mon 13th Aug @ 19.30

Well, here we go again..... Can the Lions pull off a home win, any sort of a win would be nice..! Do we know if we have a full team? If someone can post line-ups, that would be nice.. With all the weather around today (Sun) the Cov v Brum fixture has been postponed, which will give the track sufficient time to dry out. 

3 hours ago, Shale Searcher said:

Well, here we go again..... Can the Lions pull off a home win, any sort of a win would be nice..! Do we know if we have a full team? If someone can post line-ups, that would be nice.. With all the weather around today (Sun) the Cov v Brum fixture has been postponed, which will give the track sufficient time to dry out. 

Leicester ‘Watling JCB’ Lions: Hans Andersen (C), Ricky Wells, Charles Wright, Stuart Robson, Scott Nicholls, Connor Mountain, Nikolaj B. Jakobsen (G); TM: Simon Stead

Belle Vue ‘Rentruck’ Aces: Craig Cook, Steve Worrall, Dan Bewley, Rohan Tungate, Max Fricke (C), Mark Riss, Dimitri Bergé; TM: Mark Lemon

Belle vue have to get 4 points tomo surely. 

37 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Leicester ‘Watling JCB’ Lions: Hans Andersen (C), Ricky Wells, Charles Wright, Stuart Robson, Scott Nicholls, Connor Mountain, Nikolaj B. Jakobsen (G); TM: Simon Stead

Belle Vue ‘Rentruck’ Aces: Craig Cook, Steve Worrall, Dan Bewley, Rohan Tungate, Max Fricke (C), Mark Riss, Dimitri Bergé; TM: Mark Lemon

Belle vue have to get 4 points tomo surely. 

Thanks PTA. 

Weather looks better, much better tomorrow, probably have to water by midday!! Such is Speedway track art...

Law of averages Leicester cant carry on losing at home and with our woeful away record ending that run tomorrow wouldn't totally surprise me.

I think the Lions will need to all be going pretty good to get the win.Wells needs to be in the points tonight,  8 or so to back Hans and Scotty.

I'd like to see a win for the Lions fans...

Hard one to call. Best I can do is 4 points either way.

Hope the Lions get the win after the last few weeks' results.

5 hours ago, nightshift said:

I would like to think that Leicester will win this. However, I wouldn't be surprised to see a Bell Vue victory. 

Best I can do B)

what's the weather like down there ? any rain ??

We lost by 4 on our last visit. I don't think the changes have made the Lions any stronger but I think our reserves will do better than the 2 points they scored on our last visit and that Cook will score more than the 4 points we got from r/r in his absence.  A must win for the Aces, 41-49.

1 hour ago, geoff58 said:

what's the weather like down there ? any rain ??

Overnight rain, but it's been sunny & dry all day.

2 hours ago, stevethelion said:

All the heavy rain is running down the Eastern side of UK,. Be worried if we we're Lynn or P'Boro!!! Dry as a bone in Leicester..!!!! 

1 minute ago, Shale Searcher said:

All the heavy rain is running down the Eastern side of UK,. Be worried if we we're Lynn or P'Boro!!! Dry as a bone in Leicester..!!!! 

Lynn’s off.

2 hours ago, stevethelion said:

Bit of overnight rain will probably do it good.

Hope you see some good close racing and the Lions can pull it off.

• Haha 1