British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shale Searcher

Leicester "Lions" v Belle Vue "Aces" Mon 13th Aug @ 19.30

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

I think the average rules have been the worst ever this year, but agree with the NBJ average! His 5.00 Rye ave was assessed on his starting Berwick ave on 6.50, he didn;t do enough matches to get a new ave, so it makes sense for him to ride on his current ave (5.78 / 1.3 = 4.45) compared to early season ave!

What I don't get is if he signs for a premiership club he will have to sign on his 5 point average but can guest on his lower average. 

19 hours ago, Rob B said:

Well done Leicester on winning the gating competition! Apart from heat 13 every other race could have been called after the 2nd bend.

No onw has mentioned that due to the weekend we3ather the track was still quite wet and for the first half of the meeting riders were getting filled in. Also, no one has complimented Connor on his performance, especially his race tp gain third pace on the line in heat 14. He is an e4ver improving rider.

2 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

What I don't get is if he signs for a premiership club he will have to sign on his 5 point average but can guest on his lower average. 

Not sure if he would. He didn't race enough meetings to alter his average and with Rye meetings being removed he would sign on his converted average as in theory he didn't race any meetings in the top flight. Most matches he raced in were as a temp signing for Stuart Robson or as a guest

The others had averages and have signed on the last average they had (all except Kasprzak are lower than what they started the season on presumably to make it easier to sign the riders).

4 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Depending who you are ,the rules are made up to suit on the day.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

If that's true it's even worse than I imagined!

4 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

If that's true it's even worse than I imagined!

That's true I'm afraid