British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

King's Lynn v Wolves 22/08/18 DOUBLE HEADER

3 minutes ago, g13webb said:

I cant imagine Buster will want to go down that 'Double Header' route,   after all the problems and issues from last year.     Probably be better to follow Poole's president and run on other days than the FRN.   With time running out  finding  alternative dates are a big concern. Looking at the fixture list we are still waiting for some our dates to be finalised. 

I for one,  always believed FRN would create more problems then it solved.  

Double header next week

1 minute ago, Rickyb said:

Double header next week

If that's true that will be another 2 meeting missed this season,i'll be lucky if i have seen half the meetings this season.One big league please and meetings every week next season will be fine by me;)

• Like 2

Can't see a DH  tbh

Edited by Bald Bloke

40 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

6.15 pm and less than three miles away from the track, persistent rain seems to have set in. It may clear and pass over as suggested, but it might not. As it's off is it an issue of "trust" then? Or perhaps common sense.

The most likely explanation for me is that the information the club received suggested their world be some rain which would pass through before start time.....it would seem there has been more than anticipated hence the early call off.

4 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

The most likely explanation for me is that the information the club received suggested their world be some rain which would pass through before start time.....it would seem there has been more than anticipated hence the early call off.

The more likely explanation is that Robin Bungle is full of schit, this never had a prayer and when folk were telling it how it was he twatterred the opposite

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Can't see a DH  tbh

I have seen a clip on facebook wioth Robert Lambert saying it's a double header next week

Double header confirmed on twitter and BT sport. So nothing learned from last season when Busta said 'never again'. Disappointing.

Edited by TooMuchGrip
spelling
  • Like 1

Is there any reason The Stars couldn't ride Wolves on Wednesday at home this week?

1 minute ago, mrss said:

Is there any reason The Stars couldn't ride Wolves on Wednesday at home this week?

Stars riders in Denmark probably?

15 minutes ago, TooMuchGrip said:

Double header confirmed on twitter and BT sport. So nothing learned from last season when Busta said 'never again'. Disappointing.

Oh no.!!!! !!!

Not ideal, but guess options are limited this close to play offs. Just hope neither team start with r/r so we have a fighting chance of getting 2 reasonable meetings.

Also notice it's a 7pm start makes it tight after work...

3 minutes ago, TooMuchGrip said:

Monday 10 September is reserved on official fixture list. Wonder why they don't use that as the re-run date.

Sunday 9th September is the cut-off date for play-off qualification.