British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

King's Lynn v Wolves 22/08/18 DOUBLE HEADER

1 hour ago, Daniel Smith said:

:rofl::rofl:

That's right, let's have a forum where everyone can tickle each others butt hole :rolleyes:

Just been on that forum, shovlar is posting his BS on that one too. Long standing member apparently. 

3 hours ago, Haza said:

Yes and if you don’t suck up to them on social media and say what they want to hear your blocked straight away - what awful way to treat paying customers- basically your allowed an opinion as long as it’s the same as the clubs . 

I'd suggest that some people will just not listen to reason so instead of arguing the toss with them it is best to cut ties. 

I am personally guilty of that where Tai Woffinden is concerned so I'm blocked lol, it doesn't worry me two hoots, he clearly doesn't want to read my negativity.  I have my opinion about him and will never be swayed, I expect it's the same for certain people as far as King's Lynn Speedway is concerned? 

1 hour ago, Trees said:

I'd suggest that some people will just not listen to reason so instead of arguing the toss with them it is best to cut ties. 

I am personally guilty of that where Tai Woffinden is concerned so I'm blocked lol, it doesn't worry me two hoots, he clearly doesn't want to read my negativity.  I have my opinion about him and will never be swayed, I expect it's the same for certain people as far as King's Lynn Speedway is concerned? 

The ties have well and truly been cut - big difference between Woffinden blocking you is your NOT potential paying customer of his whereas Kings Lynn Speedway you and everyone else is a potential customer paying money to get in - big difference 

6 minutes ago, Haza said:

The ties have well and truly been cut - big difference between Woffinden blocking you is your NOT potential paying customer of his whereas Kings Lynn Speedway you and everyone else is a potential customer paying money to get in - big difference 

You are missing out a big chunk of my post Haza.  I think you have your own views on KL Speedway/speedway 2018 style and will NEVER be swayed and that is that ...... you just love to get on here and pick on the negatives just like I did Woffinden so it’s best to leave it alone I guess!  I resist, can you?

They say, ' There's none so blind, as those who do not want to see'...…    Seeing varied opinions, is the way to form one's own open opinion.    It doesn't take a professor  to see through the majority of views.   Some  posters  are so blinded, they cant see the wood for the trees,  while others are so minded they cant help but bad mouth .   There are some who offer a true reflection but it would be wrong to follow only one group of posters.  

Personally I feel negatives views are very welcome and can offer alternative ideas,     Posters, who can see no wrong,   can be tiresome ,   even when the wool is pulled over their eyes, they  still justify it.     That's why I prefer a view  a wide spectrum  of opinions.    To me,  those moaning posters are as important  than those who see no wrong...

• Like 2

I would like to attend the first meeting v Wolves then leave before the second one starts. Does anyone know if I can do so and only pay 18 pounds?

• Like 1

You can pay to get into the second meeting only but not the first. How would they police it ie make sure people leave after fifteen heats?  Not practically possible.

Surely there will be people taking money for the second meeting so if I pay 27 pounds couldn't I get 9 pounds back after the first meeting?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, mrss said:

Surely there will be people taking money for the second meeting so if I pay 27 pounds couldn't I get 9 pounds back after the first meeting?

That sounds logical, therefore feasible. Trees you have the ear of management can you suggest it.

21 minutes ago, mrss said:

That could work. Better to have people who only want to see the first meeting paying a net £18 than staying at home because they don’t want to spend £27.

• Like 1

Hope it doesn't go on for 5 hours like Swindon's double header last year against 2 different teams, bloody boring. Lucky it was an August Bank Holiday afternoon meeting.

2 hours ago, mrss said:

They won’t do that, if the first one doesn’t go well then everyone will want to leave and they will end up with no money to pay the costs for the 2nd meeting .......

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

That could work. Better to have people who only want to see the first meeting paying a net £18 than staying at home because they don’t want to spend £27.

There is that I guess, they are gonna try hard to get the first meeting over by 2015 though ...... fingers crossed for no delays ......

9 minutes ago, Trees said:

They won’t do that, if the first one doesn’t go well then everyone will want to leave and they will end up with no money to pay the costs for the 2nd meeting .......

Surely my 18 pounds is better than nothing. I won't be staying for the second match so am not paying 27 pounds for one meeting. I will ring stadium tomorrow to see what the management can do for me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mrss said:

Surely my 18 pounds is better than nothing. I won't be staying for the second match so am not paying 27 pounds for one meeting. I will ring stadium tomorrow to see what the management can do for me.

I'm sure several people will be interested in their reply.