British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

King's Lynn v Wolves 22/08/18 DOUBLE HEADER

20 minutes ago, Trees said:

They won’t do that, if the first one doesn’t go well then everyone will want to leave and they will end up with no money to pay the costs for the 2nd meeting .......

So in reality they will be taking the same risk as the paying customers who could end up paying for a pile of poo instead of a decent 2nd meeting. 

3 hours ago, Trees said:

You are missing out a big chunk of my post Haza.  I think you have your own views on KL Speedway/speedway 2018 style and will NEVER be swayed and that is that ...... you just love to get on here and pick on the negatives just like I did Woffinden so it’s best to leave it alone I guess!  I resist, can you?

Can I resist lol most definitely NOT 

50 minutes ago, Trees said:

They won’t do that, if the first one doesn’t go well then everyone will want to leave and they will end up with no money to pay the costs for the 2nd meeting .......

That comment just about sums speedway up that’s confidence for you that the first meeting doesn’t live up to fans expectations fans will leave after the first meeting. . 

Dont think your selling this meeting too well do you ?

Edited by Haza

29 minutes ago, Haza said:

That comment just about sums speedway up that’s confidence for you that the first meeting doesn’t live up to fans expectations fans will leave after the first meeting. . 

Dont think your selling this meeting too well do you ?

Just being realistic that’s all, they have said that fans can come into the 2nd meeting alone and that they are hoping to finish the first by 2015, they have put some thought into this offer clearly.

I may be totally wrong, hope I am in some ways, but I just cannot see them giving money back when they need all they can get on such a massive night, it’s not as though we have NorwichCityesque crowds every week (if only).

Edited by Trees

41 minutes ago, Haza said:

Can I resist lol most definitely NOT 

Why?  Because you love to have a dig, cos you dislike the club so much, cos you want the club to finish, cos you think you can do a better job than the current management, cos you have nothing better to do, what is it?

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Trees said:

Why?  Because you love to have a dig, cos you dislike the club so much, cos you want the club to finish, cos you think you can do a better job than the current management, cos you have nothing better to do, what is it?

It's funny Trees,but we hadn't heard Haza for while until there is something a little bit negative to be heard about the club.Now we can't get rid of him:shock:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Haza said:

Call it bleating moaning being negative and to the other extreme those who wear blinkers and see no wrong call whatever you want but everyone has a right to an opinion including the ones that have walked away - and yes I’m so hopeful of things improving to a point I want to attend again but so far I chose to keep my hard earned cash in my pocket- how can anyone defend a 7team league and struggle to fit fixtures in to a point that we have to run double headers against the same bloody team on the same night how can any one defend that ? To me that total miss management weeks with no racing in the best summer weather for years and now it’s come to this . 

Were truer, more accurate words ever written? I think not.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Trees said:

Just being realistic that’s all, they have said that fans can come into the 2nd meeting alone and that they are hoping to finish the first by 2015, they have put some thought into this offer clearly.

I may be totally wrong, hope I am in some ways, but I just cannot see them giving money back when they need all they can get on such a massive night, it’s not as though we have NorwichCityesque crowds every week (if only).

You reckon they have clearly put some thought into this offer. What a pity they didn't put just a tiny bit of thought into running the season!   :nono:   :sad:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Trees said:

There you have it folks, Trees agrees with the club in robbing their customers.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Trees said:

Wrong wrong wrong on all accounts . 

R/R for NKI Wednesday.Would have preferred a guest but with only having Belle Vue to choose from choices were very limited.In actual fact really only Bewley would have done a decent job.Time for the others now to step up and take charge.

Now awaiting more negativity to emerge:rolleyes:

Hope this doesn’t end up like last year when Wolves we’re gifted 8 points and The Stars only had three riders from the original team for the second meeting. 

Lessons not learned?

37 minutes ago, tellboy said:

R/R for NKI Wednesday.Would have preferred a guest but with only having Belle Vue to choose from choices were very limited.In actual fact really only Bewley would have done a decent job.Time for the others now to step up and take charge.

Now awaiting more negativity to emerge:rolleyes:

Wolves look as though they may also be missing Schlein and Greaves so unless they adopt a similar attitude to KL and don't use a BV guest

Massive risk going with R/R across thirty heats. Can’t afford any bad fortune!