British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

King's Lynn v Wolves 22/08/18 DOUBLE HEADER

Reading the preview for this meeting I was pleased to see they have bothered to list a family ticket price for 2 adults and unlimited under 16s for this double header at £54. However as standard entry is £27 and under 16s are free anyway it's no cheaper. This is the first time I have ever seen a family ticket offered anywhere that's no cheaper than the equivalent single entries.

Just noticed, Norwich City are on Sky tonight, knock a few more off the attendance no doubt. 

13 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Just noticed, Norwich City are on Sky tonight, knock a few more off the attendance no doubt. 

Good reason to go to the speedway i reckon  :D

• Like 3

Wolves are riding for 4th place. But doesn't look like it tonight luckily for us aces fans. 

Very poor from wolves. 

Bye bye Wolves. Toothless so far. Another team to discount out the top 4.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Decent crowd, great result in the first meeting, the Stars wanted it big time woooooooo :D:D

• Like 2

The whole of the Championship to choose from and the :icon_smile_clown:s come up with Kus and Sarjeant. 8 rides, 0 points:mad:

Past. Sell. By. Date.

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

The whole of the Championship to choose from and the :icon_smile_clown:s come up with Kus and Sarjeant. 8 rides, 0 points:mad:

Past. Sell. By. Date.

Ridiculous comment, you t**t.

Check Wolves Supporters facebook thread for the context of that!

Will the second match go the full distance? Or will the convienent curfew kick in after heat ten.

35 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Ridiculous comment, you t**t.

Check Wolves Supporters facebook thread for the context of that!

You'll have to give me a bit of a pointer, can't find it!

1 hour ago, Wolfsbane said:

You'll have to give me a bit of a pointer, can't find it!

Wolverhampton Speedway Fan Page.

The comments section on the post "Think Pete or Jacob need to tell James Sarjeant you actually have to wait for the tapes to go up before dropping the clutch"

• Haha 1

Fair play to the promotion for doing all 30 heats. Not sure what the meetings were like as I wasn’t there but happy with the 6 points 

Good crowd tonight and some decent racing at times too. The 1st meeting though was a mauling. Seargent kus Howarth and Morris needent have turned up but they put up more of a battle in the 2nd meeting when the track slickened . Kus and Howarth if at the back didn’t always try. The most kus tried was to steal a point off masters who had engine troubles on his last lap. Was pretty much theft. You can only beat what’s in front of you. I think next wednesday will be a nail biter. Crowd though was surprisingly good! 

• Like 1

Well really enjoyed,although i only got to see the 2nd meeting having been stuck in hospital for 5hrs.Had good intentions to see both done a swap of shifts with someone and it then went pear shaped.But having managed to get to the 2nd meeting i was happy to see a slick meeting even when using R/R and a few falls it was done by just gone 22:30.

Ht 5 what a race,that was just awesome.There were some good races in that 2nd meeting so i went home happy in the end.

Buster must have been very happy with the crowd,excellent for a double header against the same opponents.

We will await the apologies from those who said the 2nd meeting wouldn't go to it's conclusion and it will end up being a bit of a farce.

Well done to Buster and those involved who put on a slick show tonight for the fans.

And thanks for S.Nielsen for being on standby just in case.

• Like 2