British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Somerset vs Poole (Final)

Edited by Steve Shovlar

9 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

The points should be awarded to Poole then, or are they the dates that only suit Poole too.

Absolutely nothing to do with Poole. Just the intransigence of the Lynn promotion to seek a remedy with Somerset.

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Absolutely nothing to do with Poole. Just the intransigence of the Lynn promotion to seek a remedy with Somerset.

Apoligies read it wrong.

6 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Every available date before the cutoff. Lynn management said no to every one. Source is pretty good. :wink:

I see so you don't know the dates,it's come from the old reliable source what many people get information from,which many times is proved wrong.It's not come from Starman has it;)

3 hours ago, tellboy said:

I see so you don't know the dates,it's come from the old reliable source what many people get information from,which many times is proved wrong.It's not come from Starman has it;)

Probably from Gary May 

This is a ridiculous thread. Neither team are guarenteed a place in the final.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, tellboy said:

NO, SS is right I was present when the reliable source told us.

The cut off dates always get extended every season! I'm sure this one will be no different. 

I think it was only last season or maybe the season before (2016?) that not all fixtures were completed.

The play-off dates are fixed for TV so I doubt they will be changed.

Also I was told by a member of the SCB on Monday that the cut-off will NOT be extended!!

59 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I think it was only last season or maybe the season before (2016?) that not all fixtures were completed.

The play-off dates are fixed for TV so I doubt they will be changed.

Also I was told by a member of the SCB on Monday that the cut-off will NOT be extended!!

Well be interesting to see what happens if KL need it extending! :D

5 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

That was exactly the reason I asked the question!!!!!

6 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Why?

On 8/14/2018 at 11:10 AM, Skidder1 said:

As Josh said on the BT interview, the last time at the Oaktree he and Brady were rubbish, so there will need to be big improvements all round for the Pirates to get a result.

If we can stay within 6 points - great stuff!

I think all the top 5 sides are very much of a muchness so this year I don't think it matters quite so much who finishes top before the play-offs.

One question remains - will Kings Lynn manage to get all their fixtures in before the cut off of 10th September - or will Buster insist on an extension?!;)

The only extention that Buster will be granted is on the end of his grader..

22 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

The cut off dates always get extended every season! I'm sure this one will be no different. 

19 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I think the fact that Buster is choosing to stage double headers would suggest that there will be no extension (as there shouldn't be).

• Like 1