British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SomersetBlue

Somerset vs Belle Vue Premiership 15/08/18

Hemsley designed it. And designed it like a bigger version of a cycle speedway track. Which is what he was used to

15 hours ago, oldtimer said:

That's the problem Rebels have 3 reserves. 

That's abit harsh on Covatti who has been absolutely brilliant since signing for us, Wednesday night's score apart. Even in the main body of the team he has scored well both at home and away.

As Cliffeboy has eluded to, the biggest problem is Lawson. He just hasn't been winning enough races and the last few times I've seen him has looked well under power. He really needs to be backing up Jack for us to stand a chance.

• Like 2

On 8/16/2018 at 10:00 PM, stevebrum said:
I doubt Sam designed it, think that was all Hemsley. I think Sam was asked to be on board but I don’t think he had much involvement.

He did to begin with but as Elmo has said while he was away in the USA David changed everything and built the track that he wanted rather than taking the advice of anyone else.