British Speedway Forum
OdsalBoy

Sheffield VS Newcastle Diamonds, SGBCL, THU 16/08/18 @ 7:30pm

OK - Time for an explanation from from the promotion. That was abysmal. 4 defeats at home on the bounce ? Something clearly not right behind the scenes and the loyal paying Sheffield fans deserve so much more. Very disgruntled right now, as i expect a large portion of the fans are.

• Like 1

Jenga says steady won t be back next season he ll probably be riding next week lol 

I agree with OdsalBoy. Since heat 6 against Lakeside, things have gone downhill alarmingly. More like the Cresta Run than a hill.

Edited by Blackadder

Sorry that is not acceptable. Out gated, out fought. Well done Newcastle better than the tigers in every department. Could someone explain what's going on ? Everyone around me on the first bend were shell shocked did not believe what they were watching. UTT.

Something clearly doesnt smell right at the moment behind the scenes that is for sure, 4 defeats on the bounce, bjerre fired in the panorama bar ? As quoted before things have been iffy since the Sheffield V Leicester play off farce, what a joke that was, not to mention the Josh Bates situation...

Could it be that everyone is trying to lower their average s lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Steve55 said:

If you mean have I seen the Sheffield version of fighting, yes I think I caught a glimpse of it in heat 15 last week!

4 hours ago, The Third Man said:

Not bad one heat out of 45

Edit - one heat in 60

1 hour ago, Trumpy said:

Are the Sheffield riders being paid? 

Something's not right behind the scenes. 

Not much judging by the number of points they are scoring

well done to the diamonds -  I have to eat my words …. I said this team wouldn't win away ………………..

great effort and you can only beat whats facing you … given its  a bogey track … I still had Sheffield as favourites

one has to wonder what is going on at Sheffield - outstanding last year - certainly play off contenders at the start of the season ………….. its all gone horribly wrong 

worst title defence ever …………  champs to wooden spoonists (probably) ………. im sure the promoters and definitely thesupporters are baffled by this season

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackadder said:

I agree with OdsalBoy. Since heat 6 against Lakeside, things have gone downhill alarmingly. More like the Cresta Run than a hill.

Not often i hear that mate :-)

19 minutes ago, Argos said:

Poor Simon, What a Crap CV he will have at the end of this season, 

Not his fault he s not riding the bikes 

24 minutes ago, Argos said:

Poor Simon, What a Crap CV he will have at the end of this season, 

Harsh, Steady will always be a legend to the club IMO.