British Speedway Forum
Badge

Witches v Glasgow 16/08/2018

Too busy with sun, pool and beers this week - sorry Badge :P

• Haha 1

Rather annoyingly the only real day of rain last week was Thursday and guess what, its supposed to be bloody wet again! 

I really hope it doesn't get called off again or we'll have problems fitting our meetings in before the cutoff. 

Being optimistic though with the debut of young Drew to look forward to and Craig Cock in town its one meeting I'm really up for! 

I think we should still have enough in the locker for a home win but a lot might depend on which Cameron Heeps turns up on the night. 

Witches look strong , we are strong on paper but paper doesnt win meetings , bringing Craig Cook into the fold seems to have galvanised the Tigers so it might be a close one , hope Nathan is fully fit, we have yet to really see what he can bring to the team. Looking at the weather forecast it looks like that the rain may spoil it for getting the meeting on, and fridays forecast isnt any better.

2 hours ago, Thecatalyst said:

Maybe they should have put some fixtures on when it was not raining. 

FFS mate, don't start another one!! :D:D

5 hours ago, Super Blue said:

Rather annoyingly the only real day of rain last week was Thursday and guess what, its supposed to be bloody wet again! 

I really hope it doesn't get called off again or we'll have problems fitting our meetings in before the cutoff. 

Being optimistic though with the debut of young Drew to look forward to and Craig Cock in town its one meeting I'm really up for! 

I think we should still have enough in the locker for a home win but a lot might depend on which Cameron Heeps turns up on the night. 

Who's this Craig COCK, is he another rider Glasgow have signed, new one on me!! :D

12 minutes ago, Lord Lucan said:

Who's this Craig COCK, is he another rider Glasgow have signed, new one on me!! :D

They're planning to sign his brother Willie.:icon_smile_clown:

6 hours ago, Lord Lucan said:

I could just lie and say it was a typo but let's just say for more than one reason that's my opinion of him. 

Edited by Super Blue
Accuracy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Super Blue said:

I could just lie and say it was a typo but let's just say for more than one reason that's my opinion of him. 

Your so sharp, hope you don't prick yourself 

Edited by SharpenRake

What’s the weather like, been raining in Peterborough since first thing