British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Somerset v Poole Prem B. 20/8/18

Track is very bumpy tonight.. Good racing though. Shame about the inconsistent refereeing. 

Kurtz got his comeuppance there, probably cost his team a chance of nicking any points. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

Best meeting I've watched this year. 

Agree with that but am wondering how much is due to the fact they are getting on with it, never seen riders up at tapes so soon after the previous race, except when the weather is threatening.

The racing isn't great but there have been a couple of decent wheel to wheel duels.

Just now, nw42 said:

Agree with that but am wondering how much is due to the fact they are getting on with it, never seen riders up at tapes so soon after the previous race, except when the weather is threatening.

The racing isn't great but there have been a couple of decent wheel to wheel duels.

Strangely I thought the racing was pretty good don't really notice how fast they get on with it as I do Suduko or candy crush between races. Each to their own I guess:D

9 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

Strangely I thought the racing was pretty good don't really notice how fast they get on with it as I do Suduko or candy crush between races. Each to their own I guess:D

Alright for some innit, I wash up/take the bins out/feed the cat between races, maybe that's why I've noticed the gaps, last Monday I had all my chores done by heat 3, only just got them finished tonight. :rolleyes:

Edited by nw42
Punctuation
  • Like 1

Just now, therefused said:

Kurtz is very poor 

Not too bad when he gets a flyer:P. Have to say he hasn't lived up to all the hype I read on here when folk were comparing him to Lambert in the last couple years.

There doesn't appear to be any benefit in trying the outside line when behind.

Track like an mx surface now! 

Just now, Jason.C said:

Track like an mx surface now! 

Are you watching a rerun of last Monday's meeting?

Surprised Poole aren’t more at home on it :D

The Pirates look crud tonight.

• Like 1