British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stevebrum

Wolves V Swindon 20/8/18

The start of a big week for Wolves if we are to have any chance of breaking into the top 4.

A home win is vital and ensure Swindon leave with nothing with the Wednesday matches at Kings Lynn turning into a must as far as getting points from.

A home win is vital.

Thoughts??

We are rubbish away, 50-40 ish.

2 hours ago, stevebrum said:

The start of a big week for Wolves if we are to have any chance of breaking into the top 4.

A home win is vital and ensure Swindon leave with nothing with the Wednesday matches at Kings Lynn turning into a must as far as getting points from.

A home win is vital.

Thoughts??

An important week for a few of the top teams:

Wolves have this one then a double header at Kings Lynn.

Kings Lynn have a double header at home against Wolves

Swindon have two away meetings, one at Wolves and one at Poole

Poole have one away at Somerset and one at home to Swindon.

Somerset have two home meetings, one against Poole and the other against Leicester   

52-38 Wolves win. Poole, Zummerzet, KL, in playoffs, the other 3 battle it out till end of season.

6 hours ago, stevebrum said:

A home win is vital.

Thoughts??

Easy home win. We are dog plop away from the Blunsdon dust bowl.

I see Rory picked up a knee or foot injury last night. I don't know how bad it is, or if he is riding tomorrow ?

46 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I see Rory picked up a knee or foot injury last night. I don't know how bad it is, or if he is riding tomorrow ?

R/R for Schlein 

• Like 1

I believe Swindon will win this one. No Schlein, and Thorsell in diabolical form. Masters hot and cold. Swindon by 6.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

9 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I believe Swindon will win this one. No Schlein, and Thorsell in diabolical form. Masters hot and cold. Swindon by 6.

So two wins for Swindon this week then  :wink:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mark.1 said:

R/R for Schlein 

Another thing with FRN is it is harder to get guests when a rider is injured.You have your pick from the Lynn riders for this meeting.Really your only pick would be Lambert or NKI and do they want to do it?Last season you would have had your pick from whoever really.

This big week couldnt get off to a worse start. A home loss tomorrow and I’d say it’s game over for the top 4.

Swindon should be smelling points tomorrow. Can’t see a win now.

Get well soon to both Rory and Nathan.

Edited by stevebrum
Added info.

7 minutes ago, Fred Flange said:

You should set up one of those just giving type pages to support Rory and Nathan, Steve Worrall's page got over £3500.

Come on wolves fans, dig deep.

Go troll somewhere else.

Swindon should gain a point with no schlein or Greaves for Wolverhampton. 0 points would be a disaster. 

Too many riders out of form for the Robins to gain all 3. 

Edited by ZagarRacing