Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
waco

IOW V Mildenhall thur 16th aug

I do not think the powerfull spearhead of Alfie Bowtell and Ben Morley will be enough to avoid a defeat to the strength and depth of Mildenhall,,but lets hope its a good safe meeting for all the riders,,,weather permitting.......

Very strange decision by the Mildenhall management to run RR for kemp, god forbid - but this is speedway. One or possibly two of the reserves get injured and or one of the main body of the team, it could be a disaster when they could call on someone like brennan (in just thinking locality as opposed to someone like flint) even if Bowtell and Morley go through the card with 28 points, I can’t see much else unless campos is on fire and can get 8. Possibly 4 from verge 3 from widman on his return and 1 possibly 2 from the reserves at best. At the and I mean the very best IOW could run a draw but I think the score line is more likely to me 38-52. 

Very good meeting on the island tonight, with some excellent overtaking by Ayres and Bailey. A big well done to Tony Steele for allowing the meeting to go ahead after the red lights had failed. Three refs overseeing one meeting, must be a first at NL level.

• Like 3

Josh Bailey - wow! Some absolutely class moves last night. Some of the best passing moves I’ve seen all season.