British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Slovenian GP Krsko Saturday September 8th

is the wooffie exclusion an example of a polish ref fiddling it for a polish rider and folk are suggesting that Poland should have all the GP's. And why not make it that all GP riders are Polish. That should do it.

After last seasons World Team Cup Final I said that they should give the title Poland permanently and forget about the WTC, which they duly did by starting that Speedway of Nations cobblers.

Perhaps they will take this advice and make it the Polish World Championship GP with a guaranteed Polish world champion. 

Yep that should do it!!!!

4 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

At least the referee is providing some talking points cos the racing sure as hell ain't.

need to see a replay of the 30 seconds before Woffy exclusion

You've seen it now, so what do you think?  I think Tai was ready before Greg...

Steve

3 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

CORRUPT!!!!

Absolutely. Having now just watched it back in the studio the decision was absolutely corrupt. The Polish ref should never be near a GP again.

• Like 1

Was very very harsh but Woffinden was not up to the tapes, the other three were, even tho they were twitching. 

Im no Woffy fan but he has reason to feel a bit peeved.

Just now, Star Lady said:

Was very very harsh but Woffinden was not up to the tapes, the other three were, even tho they were twitching. 

RIDERS have to be ready not just at the tapes

• Like 1

Just now, Star Lady said:

Greg was at the tapes, but he certainly wasn't ready...

Steve

• Like 1

Cheating referee - trying to give Zmarzlik a chance to catch Woffy - total cheat !

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 6

Have to say Tai is calmer than I would have been. He is watching his lead dwindle down to nothing. Zmarzlik on a roll and going to be hard to stop.

• Like 1

he was not ready but no were two other riders.    That is so bad.     Credit to TW by being so calm.

Edited by Mark
  • Like 1

Ref likes to be centre of attention, ruined what could have been a good race, lead could be cut down to barely  a few points after the final.........farce

What's said by Morris and Woffy, have the meeting on silent, watching 2 things at once.

If I was woffy bikes be on the van in I'd be in shower and off home  telling the ref to stuff it the whole thing stinks of a fix the fim shouldn't let any polish refs near a gp again 

2 minutes ago, Leicester Lion said:

Woffinden gave the ref a reason to exclude him. Riders know they have to be ready even if the others are not.

THEN why not also exclude those that were also not ready?

• Like 5