British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Slovenian GP Krsko Saturday September 8th

What happened in heat 18 I ve turn it off  too bloody annoyed to carry on watching 

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

As proved in heat 18, the decision by the ref was completely corrupt. The FIM need to open an investigation immediately.  Whilst it won’t alter what happened, it could ensure the ref is never near the start button ever again. 

I would go even further and get the fraud squad to check his bank accounts to see if any money has been recently been deposited.

There not that daft;)

Just seen a still shot at 00 on the clock. Exclude 3 or none.. What a crock of poo.:mad:

Pearson says a new control box going into refs box, maybe it should be a new ref going in the control box!

• Haha 4

Just now, mb1990 said:

I suspect whats done Woffinden was how far back from the tapes he was.  The other three riders are up at tapes, but not Woffinden.  On that basis, the correct decision.

Nope. As Philip stated, they have to "be ready to race", not just "at the tapes".  As was just confirmed on the commentary.

Steve

17 minutes ago, Leicester Lion said:

Woffinden gave the ref a reason to exclude him. Riders know they have to be ready even if the others are not.

are you polish by any chance?

Just now, mb1990 said:

I suspect whats done Woffinden was how far back from the tapes he was.  The other three riders are up at tapes, but not Woffinden.  On that basis, the correct decision.

No it wasn't. ..

None of the riders were ready to race at 0.00...

They should all have gone...

'Not being as ready as the other riders that are also not ready either' isnt a rule. ...

• Like 3

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

There not that daft;)

Just seen a still shot at 00 on the clock. Exclude 3 or none.. What a crock of poo.:mad:

Exactly...

Steve

Amusing how't pundits are debating who should be excluded when it's pretty self evident why't ref excluded wooffie who strangely didn't seem bothered by it all. And folk wonder why speedway is seen as a joke. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Clemens said:

Amusing how't pundits are debating who should be excluded when it's pretty self evident why't ref excluded wooffie who strangely didn't seem bothered by it all. And folk wonder why speedway is seen as a joke. 

winner of the most ridiclous post goes too ...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mr. Clemens said:

Still think it's corrupt you exclude one you exclude them all but they're polish aren't they it s as bent as a nine bob note as my grandfather used to say 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikebv said:

No it wasn't. ..

None of the riders were ready to race at 0.00...

They should all have gone...

'Not being as ready as the other riders that are also not ready either' isnt a rule. …

Your right.  However Woffinden was farther back from the tapes than the other three riders who are at least at the tapes.  

Just now, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Why did Cook not let Woffinden pass?

Why should he. That would make him as corrupt as some alledge the ref is.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, mb1990 said:

Your right.  However Woffinden was farther back from the tapes than the other three riders who are at least at the tapes.  

Is there  rule about how far back you are from the tape ?   Doubt it.    This stinks to me.

• Like 1