British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Slovenian GP Krsko Saturday September 8th

3 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Why did Cook not let Woffinden pass?

Because its an individual. Clearly the fight has been knocked outof Woofinden tonight.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

3 minutes ago, mb1990 said:

Your right.  However Woffinden was farther back from the tapes than the other three riders who are at least at the tapes.  

And it’s irrelevant so it’s not even worth debating

Ready to race is ready to race doesn’t matter if your one foot away like Janowski was and gardening or if like Tai you were 5 feet away

Learn the rules then you might have a point 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mb1990 said:

Your right.  However Woffinden was farther back from the tapes than the other three riders who are at least at the tapes.  

It doesn't matter whether they are at the tapes or not; they have to be "ready to race".

Steve

6 minutes ago, mb1990 said:

Agreed, but the rules say 'ready to race', and none of them were, even Hancock (who was nearest), was thrutching with his goggles at 0.00...

Edited by mikebv

3 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Why did Cook not let Woffinden pass?

Because it’s an individual event so why should he!

1 minute ago, Mark said:

Is there  rule about how far back you are from the tape ?   Doubt it.    This stinks to me.

Perhaps in Poland, there might be... :cheers:

Steve

40 minutes ago, r8gdp said:

If I was woffy bikes be on the van in I'd be in shower and off home  telling the ref to stuff it the whole thing stinks of a fix the fim shouldn't let any polish refs near a gp again 

And me, either that or they would need to rebuild the pits :D.  Depends on what the ref said at the riders' briefling and whether he adhered to it....

Edited by martinmauger
humour clarified

9 minutes ago, mb1990 said:

Woffy was the the furthest back, but at least 2 more riders were not up to tapes, Theres no the furthest back rule...…...don't think the were other 2 looking either. All 3 or none.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Just now, Mr Blobby said:

Feel cook has rode better tonight than the points he’s got.

Chain cost him 3pts.

• Like 1

Let's also be fair though..

Tai cannot blame the ref for the other seven points he dropped in his other four rides..

No wins in his last two GP's would suggest he is off form at the key time of the Season..

Just now, mikebv said:

Tai cannot blame the ref for the other seven points he dropped in his other four rides..

I didn't know he had tried to blame the ref for that?  A totally irrelevant comment...

Steve

Refs plan backfired

• Thanks 1

Just now, noggin said:

Refs plan backfired

Could have been SO much worse...

Steve