British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Slovenian GP Krsko Saturday September 8th

Just now, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

some people just see what they want to see suppose . Yes clearly ran him into the fence 

:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1

Well that wasn’t without controversy. Made up for the mostly processional racing, not that Woffinden will agree. Dudek sneeked under the radar there, well done to him.

When the dust settles Woffinden is still 9 points ahead. True the momentum is with Zmarzlik, but Tai’s mental response to tonight’s events will help decide if he can keep that lead as much as his racing.

Have to agree Hancock’s ride in the semi final to keep Zmarzlik behind him was pure experience and did Tai a huge favour.

Edited by Tactical Joker
  • Like 1

Wasn't it an English referee that failed to exclude Woffinden for having both wheels over the white line in Malilla?

Swings and roundabouts.

Awful GP and one which needs culling from the calendar.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

some people just see what they want to see suppose . Yes clearly ran him into the fence 

So Tai DIDN'T lift?  Hi DIDN'T run wide ON HIS OWN?  He didn't hit the fence ON HIS OWN?  So Cook WASN'T in front, and IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRACK?

I take it you have speech-to-text, because with eyesight like yours, you obviously can't see your keyboard... :rofl:

Steve

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, CB252 said:

Wasn't it an English referee that failed to exclude Woffinden for having both wheels over the white line in Malilla?

And who didn't exclude any of SEVERAL riders to do that, because there were several white lines... That was CONSISTENT and GOOD refereeing...

The problem here is that SEVERAL OTHER riders - including those in the same race - were not punished for an identical offence.

Steve

The ref in question is ARTUR KUSMIERZ. This joker should never be allowed to referee another GP!!

I am glad on this occasion I didn`t travel. I would have been spitting feathers at this clown`s decision.3 out or none out should have been the call.

Yes, Tai was poor & hasn`t made a start now in 2 GPs. But let`s be positive. I`m sure before the GP season he would have taken this 9 pts lead with 2 rounds to go.

Tai, Tai Woffinden (Howl)!!!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chunky said:

And who didn't exclude any of SEVERAL riders to do that, because there were several white lines... That was CONSISTENT and GOOD refereeing...

The problem here is that SEVERAL OTHER riders - including those in the same race - were not punished for an identical offence.

Steve

Woffinden got away with one in Sweden. He didn't here. Given the line up in heat 16, highly likely he'd have finished last anyway.

Needs to draw a line under it and regroup for the next one. Sure he has plenty in hand to hold on to the lead.

8 minutes ago, CB252 said:

Woffinden got away with one in Sweden. He didn't here. 

He didn't "get away with one"; several riders did the same, and NONE were punished.  The reason was that the white line was not THE white line, but was one that was added during the meeting, and one that interfered with the known racing line.  That is why NOBODY was penalised.

Here, he was penalised despite others not being ready to race during at the end of the two minutes.  That is what is wrong here, and why people are unhappy.  Inconsistent and seemingly biased refereeing.

Steve

Edited by chunky
  • Like 4

Totally garbage meeting the only talk being about the ludicrous decision to exclude Woffinden by a corrupt ref. But what goes round comes round and I think this could fire Woffinden up in the remaining rounds. I wouldn't go to this track if it was all expenses paid, surely its got to be dropped from the GP calendar?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, steve69 said:

The ref in question is ARTUR KUSMIERZ. This joker should never be allowed to referee another GP!!

I am glad on this occasion I didn`t travel. I would have been spitting feathers at this clown`s decision.3 out or none out should have been the call.

Yes, Tai was poor & hasn`t made a start now in 2 GPs. But let`s be positive. I`m sure before the GP season he would have taken this 9 pts lead with 2 rounds to go.

Tai, Tai Woffinden (Howl)!!!!!!

Too true blue that pillock should not be let near another speedway stadium in his lifetime the blokes an absolute dick 

1 hour ago, chunky said:

I also think it is interesting that the commentary has now been "silenced"...

Steve

Highlight of the night

Crap meeting, terrible track, fast but soooo boring.

Regarding the exclusion of Huffy, it did seem a bit harsh but if there is a plus side and it results in less faffing about at the start, then that can only be a good thing.

It's a shame there aren't countdown clocks at all league meetings to move things along.

Edited by woofers

Just got back in and fast forwarded from heat 6 and was still bored,terrible meeting

A countdown clock on screen might help. Can't be that difficult to incorporate.

Awful GP with nothing exciting to watch.    The Ref was abysmal.     Please FIM never go there again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2