British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Slovenian GP Krsko Saturday September 8th

For the first time ever, this is going off at 8pm for the England match. Bloody dreadful garbage. Things normally improve about now but it doesn’t look like it will get any better.

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Perhaps it will improve.......

More chance of the trolls leaving the BSF:P

I think Strictly might be a better watch!

• Like 1

One pass in 8 heats.       Wild card needed for Emil ?     On a big downward curve recently.

EMIL has lost his spark. Might need more racing but says he only wants to ride at weekends, hence his decision to turn down a big offer from Sweden. Think a wild card might be debatable, which is not something I would have said a few weeks back.

2 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

EMIL has lost his spark. Might need more racing but says he only wants to ride at weekends, hence his decision to turn down a big offer from Sweden. Think a wild card might be debatable, which is not something I would have said a few weeks back.

Double figure scores until the last 3 GP's and likely tonight.    A great entertainer on best form. it would be a shame to lose him from the series.

Right now this is possibly the worst GP ever, only broken chains for Cook and Janowski has lead to any passing. Maybe we should be keeping Gorzow on the GP calendar instead of Krsko.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, screm said:

Right now this is possibly the worst GP ever, only broken chains for Cook and Janowski has lead to any passing. Maybe we should be keeping Gorzow on the GP calendar instead of Krsko.

Woffinden went past someone.   A highlight.

2 minutes ago, screm said:

They could also add Chorzow, Lodz and Czestochowa :)

After what we were treated to on Wednesday it's criminal that GP's are held at tracks like this one, there are absolutely no positives that I can see.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, nw42 said:

After what we were treated to on Wednesday it's criminal that GP's are held at tracks like this one, there are absolutely no positives that I can see.

next year we have the SON at Togliatti which is rubbish.  New venues is a good idea but if the racing is not worth paying for it will lose fans.   Krsko always poor.